Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes SJ.. No need to say completely good bye. You can keep your eye on it, and whenever you find something your interest related you can get involved. :)

like those eyes of your profile picture. when you returned after a short break, you made them large :woohoo: :woohoo:
anyway, both avatars are nice :P

Meera sandhu
Yes SJ.. No need to say completely good bye. You can keep your eye on it, and whenever you find something your interest related you can get involved. :)

like those eyes of your profile picture. when you returned after a short break, you made them large :woohoo: :woohoo:

@ Sanjeev,

If you say good bye to forums, you will definitey miss cute kdding (s ) from Sandhya Rani. I am not interested you to miss these fun over here.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

@ Sanjeev,

If you say good bye to forums, you will definitey miss cute kdding (s ) from Sandhya Rani. I am not interested you to miss these fun over here.

It's festival season now in kerala. But Kesavan is not getting enough coconut leaves to eat from forum. that's why he is planning so. :laugh: :laugh: Don't worry. we build 1000 plans, only a few are turned to reality :P

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev where are you please response in this thread, we are missing you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Sanjeev,

Ram Prosad is missing youuuu. Please listen to him. Come & let us allr ock here!

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Sanjeev,

Ram Prosad is missing youuuu. Please listen to him. Come & let us allr ock here!

Hi I am back yesterday I was not logged in here missed all your comments. :blink:

This is true forum is the best way to communicate with others but when someone is for earning on such sites forums may not be the right way to earn. Any how I am not here to earn but still I am motivated when I see people writing such good articles. My inner writer is waking up and asking me to write some articles. :woohoo:

Sanjeev,

Hi I am back yesterday I was not logged in here missed all your comments. :blink:

This is true forum is the best way to communicate with others but when someone is for earning on such sites forums may not be the right way to earn. Any how I am not here to earn but still I am motivated when I see people writing such good articles. My inner writer is waking up and asking me to write some articles. :woohoo:

Inner writer in Dracula's mind :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu

Sanjeev,

Thanks God your inner writer is wakingup and not the outer one otherwise the train would have halted on outer signal for too long. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sanjeev,

Thanks God your inner writer is wakingup and not the outer one otherwise the train would have halted on outer signal for too long. :laugh:

Outer writer is listening to inner and hope they will align up and work together soon. :woohoo:
content writer, copy writer, ghost writer :silly:

sanjeev, can you tell me please, what's this inner writer? to which category do they belong?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.