Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These days I am getting bored from the forums :evil: . Not finding anything interesting started by people also I am not getting any idea to start anything interesting. Moreover I see people just trying to get points posting something which is just not contributing to the thread (even me too).I will focus more on writing articles here :blink: . Of course would respond to the threads if find anything interesting hope you guys will miss me for sure?. :blink: :blink: :blink:

You are a top forum participator. Why this type of decision?

@ Mary he is not taking decision to good bye but will come less in forum as he is writing articles now.

Ok.. More members are kept their attention in articles. It is good only. :) :)

Let him write. he will show his performance in articles as his performance is already remarkable in forum.

Yes.. you are right Ram.

Sanjeev Keep rocking in articles writing.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Sanjeev where are you please response in this thread, we are missing you.

Sanjeev,

Ram Prosad is missing youuuu. Please listen to him. Come & let us allr ock here!

Hi I am back yesterday I was not logged in here missed all your comments. :blink:

This is true forum is the best way to communicate with others but when someone is for earning on such sites forums may not be the right way to earn. Any how I am not here to earn but still I am motivated when I see people writing such good articles. My inner writer is waking up and asking me to write some articles. :woohoo:

Jiji should provide you with all inspiration as she has made a pile of cash writing articles!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are spoiling my customer ceemjiji :(

customer? :blink: How? :dry: :silly: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Sanjeev,

Ram Prosad is missing youuuu. Please listen to him. Come & let us allr ock here!

Hi I am back yesterday I was not logged in here missed all your comments. :blink:

This is true forum is the best way to communicate with others but when someone is for earning on such sites forums may not be the right way to earn. Any how I am not here to earn but still I am motivated when I see people writing such good articles. My inner writer is waking up and asking me to write some articles. :woohoo:

Jiji should provide you with all inspiration as she has made a pile of cash writing articles!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant tell you in public forums. He is my pucca custoer.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sanjeev,

I cant tell you in public forums. He is my pucca custoer.

so, you were mentioning Sanjeev :lol:
I thought it's me....you get valuable 5rs for editing my articles. so, am a valuable customer, right? ;)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.