Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I had this experience once. I had spent all salary and had no money for next four or five days. One colleague was very much in need of some money. It was a big problem. He got a smart idea. We collected some old newspapers and other waste items and got cash.

If one has imagination it is not difficult to fend for oneself, you need to look for opportunities and make use of it,...I have seen people earning revenue out of everything that is around them..

That’s right. There are people who know how to earn from things others might not have even imagined of. It is seeing the potential in what lies around. I too know some people in my town who earn even from scrap (well, don't take scrap literally here hahahaha)

Exactly ! I see some people waiting outside the small time jewelers shops. Once the jeweler closes his shop he brings out the cinders and throws them on the side of the pavement and these people sift that and get miniscule bits of gold from that , sell it later.I got this information from one such fellow, who does this on a daily basis...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
I had this experience once. I had spent all salary and had no money for next four or five days. One colleague was very much in need of some money. It was a big problem. He got a smart idea. We collected some old newspapers and other waste items and got cash.

If one has imagination it is not difficult to fend for oneself, you need to look for opportunities and make use of it,...I have seen people earning revenue out of everything that is around them..

That’s right. There are people who know how to earn from things others might not have even imagined of. It is seeing the potential in what lies around. I too know some people in my town who earn even from scrap (well, don't take scrap literally here hahahaha)

Exactly ! I see some people waiting outside the small time jewelers shops. Once the jeweler closes his shop he brings out the cinders and throws them on the side of the pavement and these people sift that and get miniscule bits of gold from that , sell it later.I got this information from one such fellow, who does this on a daily basis...

Nothing is possible with empty pocket except an inspiration to do hard work.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I got this information from you only. This is the first time I am hearing this. Life is really an amazing thing for such people!

I got this information from you only. This is the first time I am hearing this. Life is really an amazing thing for such people![/quote

LOL, there is always a first time, just goes to show how desperate people are and also how enterprising they are...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

it's true, without money you never live and also no respect in society. We should know the importance of money. Some peoples spent lot of money on unusable things and doing no saving. But when he has in trouble then he think without money is nothing

I totally agree with you. These days it is the money power more than the educational qualification that counts. Today money can buy education, but education might not help every time in gaining money. There are hundreds of cases where highly educated youngsters are literally working as door-to-door vendors.
it's true, without money you never live and also no respect in society. We should know the importance of money. Some peoples spent lot of money on unusable things and doing no saving. But when he has in trouble then he think without money is nothing

I totally agree with you. These days it is the money power more than the educational qualification that counts. Today money can buy education, but education might not help every time in gaining money. There are hundreds of cases where highly educated youngsters are literally working as door-to-door vendors.

One cannot generalize it. There are cases, may be few where education has paid rich dividends. Very recently an auto driver's daughter made the parents proud by topping the list in the chartered accountancy. I can quote many examples. Yes they are less. But they are there. Thats why lets not generalize the things

One cannot generalize it. There are cases, may be few where education has paid rich dividends. Very recently an auto driver's daughter made the parents proud by topping the list in the chartered accountancy. I can quote many examples. Yes they are less. But they are there. Thats why lets not generalize the things

I know that without education it is not possible to make the dreams come true. The cases are very rare though and that is why they do not surface too much. I accept and respect your views.

People will do anything for earning a bit of money! Have you heard of those who live in and around the various cremation sites on river banks? At least in Maharashtra, the ashes are normally spread in river water on the second day and these people offer to take you in a boat in the middle of the river and when you leave the site, they dive in and search at the bottom for any bits of gold jewellery the dead person might have worn when being cremated. Especially in case of women! Bizarre it is, but a fact!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

People will do anything for earning a bit of money! Have you heard of those who live in and around the various cremation sites on river banks? At least in Maharashtra, the ashes are normally spread in river water on the second day and these people offer to take you in a boat in the middle of the river and when you leave the site, they dive in and search at the bottom for any bits of gold jewellery the dead person might have worn when being cremated. Especially in case of women! Bizarre it is, but a fact!

Yes Kalyani , I too have read about this, happens in Varanasi too.... In Bangalore on Sunday mornings one can see people selling cut flowers outside most of the prominent churches.These flowers are basically brought by the people as offerings and after the mass what is there in excess is given away , and some regulars make a business out of it by selling at a reduced rate.There are enough number of people ready to buy the flowers since they are much cheaper than in a florists shop...

Empty Pockets Teaches You Million Things in Life

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9997]}

Yes this is true empty pockets teaches us life this gives us many ideas how to earn and how to live.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.