Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We should share our wealth to the poor when they are in need. It is our duty.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I had this experience once. I had spent all salary and had no money for next four or five days. One colleague was very much in need of some money. It was a big problem. He got a smart idea. We collected some old newspapers and other waste items and got cash.

That's a great practical experience on how one should spend money thoughtfully. And it is good that you mentioned it here so that other people too will get to know what mistakes they should not commit.
If we don't have money, no one will respect us.

That's a false notion. Many of the Noble Laureates are not rich.
it's true, without money you never live and also no respect in society. We should know the importance of money. Some peoples spent lot of money on unusable things and doing no saving. But when he has in trouble then he think without money is nothing
Thank you said by: Mary
Cash is like blood in body. empty pocket means you are short of blood and suffering from anemia. Excessive blood also may cause some disorders. similarly excess money may attract thieves and kidnappers.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes, I totally agree with this quote.
This is very true. Everyone got this experience,in their life.

Be positive
It's really true. I am agree with your point of view
Empty pocket make you hard worker. Lot of money spoils the life.
Roll of money in our life.
I had this experience once. I had spent all salary and had no money for next four or five days. One colleague was very much in need of some money. It was a big problem. He got a smart idea. We collected some old newspapers and other waste items and got cash.

If one has imagination it is not difficult to fend for oneself, you need to look for opportunities and make use of it,...I have seen people earning revenue out of everything that is around them..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If one has imagination it is not difficult to fend for oneself, you need to look for opportunities and make use of it,...I have seen people earning revenue out of everything that is around them..

That’s right. There are people who know how to earn from things others might not have even imagined of. It is seeing the potential in what lies around. I too know some people in my town who earn even from scrap (well, don't take scrap literally here hahahaha)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.