Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are examples where a man or woman did not marry but he was neither lesser responsible or unsocial at all. It certainly is a choice of a person to marry or not.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

He should learn to trust fate. He cannot keep running from it. He should get married. Marriage is not necessarily a disaster. I have been happily married since the last few years with no problems at all.

Thinking on these terms has become a tendency now. We have associated marriage with problems all through. It is we who create problems, not the marriage. Don't problems exist without marriages too? I agree with you.
Ye responsibilities come but everything are enjoyable as this is also a part of life.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Family is basic social unit that a marriage brings in existence. Mostly people marry. But this is not obligatory. If someone does not wish to take over responsibility of family, he may not marry. Being married is not a responsibility. But if you get married, responsibility falls on you.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Marriage is a responsibility.But I don't think that there should be boundation.If there is proper understanding between each other then there is no question of boundation.But if anyone just run away from marriage due to boundation then it's wrong to do so.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Marriage is a responsibility which should be managed and maintains with lots of love, interest, affection and money. and sharing, and understanding

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I agree with you PREM LATA
Marriage is a responsibility which should be managed and maintains with lots of love, interest, affection and money. and sharing, and understanding

That's rightly pointed out. Marriage is not only problems, burden or responsibility. There is also love and affection which we hardly look at. Well said.
Marriage is a responsibility. In this relationship, one involves physically, mentally and spiritually with other.
Love, Respect and Trust are the key of good marriage life.

Be positive
Marriage is a responsibility. In this relationship, one involves physically, mentally and spiritually with other.
Love, Respect and Trust are the key of good marriage life.

You have rightly pointed out the ingredients of a successful marriage. The most important is trust. If the trust is won, everything else becomes secondary.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.