Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am afraid that still that particular user is spamming the quote section I have given few more links to Kalyani but I think its not possible for me too to send links every time. There should something to do to deal with him. :evil:

A little more patience Sanjeev and it will taken care of soon. After all we have to give a fair chance to everyone to get their act straight! :evil:

Here is a suggestion. For the time being "Quotes" should be stopped until a remedial measure is implemented. Seeing such members' activities sincere members are getting demoralized. Please see if its feasible.
I am afraid that still that particular user is spamming the quote section I have given few more links to Kalyani but I think its not possible for me too to send links every time. There should something to do to deal with him. :evil:

A little more patience Sanjeev and it will taken care of soon. After all we have to give a fair chance to everyone to get their act straight! :evil:

Here is a suggestion. For the time being "Quotes" should be stopped until a remedial measure is implemented. Seeing such members' activities sincere members are getting demoralized. Please see if its feasible.

Wait for a while, you will see none spamming here there or anywhere. Thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sasikanth, Sanjeev Gupta

Wait for a while, you will see none spamming here there or anywhere. Thanks.

Fair enough Sunil

The software is being updated to fix up these things. As Suni said, we are strictly against to spamming no matter wherever it is.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sasikanth, Sanjeev Gupta, suni51

The software is being updated to fix up these things. As Suni said, we are strictly against to spamming no matter wherever it is.

Thankyou I think that would make this site better. :)

About time too.... :dry: lets wait and watch how things work out....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.