Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think so here we can see some persons banned twice in a short gap. What is the reason for that one.

You should be the last person to ask this question!! why does someone get banned here??? :evil: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have seen a particular person is spamming in quote section and just posting reply " useful quote - Thanyou" just to earn points.

My querry is - Is it allowed?.

I check the quotes section randomly but have not come across this type of comment. It would help if you could PM any of us a few links so that the comments can be deleted.

I have seen a particular person is spamming in quote section and just posting reply " useful quote - Thanyou" just to earn points.

I check the quotes section randomly but have not come across this type of comment. It would help if you could PM any of us a few links so that the comments can be deleted.

Yes I have sent you the links. Please check it . Still there are many quotes where there is same line posted on the quotes. :blink:
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

is there points to give remarks to quote section? If so, how many points? :cheer: :cheer:
I have not entered that section yet :P :laugh:

Yes we get 3 points for e every remarks we post on the quote. :)

Yes I have sent you the links. Please check it . Still there are many quotes where there is same line posted on the quotes. :blink:

Those comments have been deleted and will keep checking for more such comments. In the meanwhile please send them over again if you come across such comments. Thank you for your help! :)

is there points to give remarks to quote section? If so, how many points? :cheer: :cheer:

what remarks should we post? Our opinion about quote?

I have one more query....
Some days before it was told, we should submit our own quotes. Right? But I have seen names of great writers and personalities, whose words can be added as quotes. Don't ask me where have I seen it :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu

Not your opinion, a comment with your own words

Some days before it was told, we should submit our own quotes. Right? But I have seen names of great writers and personalities, whose words can be added as quotes. Don't ask me where have I seen it :silly: :silly:

let me enter that section soon :cheer: :cheer:
Most recently have I entered Q&A section :P

Meera sandhu

let me enter that section soon :cheer: :cheer:
Most recently have I entered Q&A section :P

Yes you would lots of quotes there to respond on I have responded to lot many quotes.
Frankly speaking quotes section has grown too big to handle all contributions, imagine moderating 16K quotes and their comments. We will work on some way to make it more productive.

Thanks for reporting and thanks Kalyani for deleting spam posts.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.