Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Frankly speaking quotes section has grown too big to handle all contributions, imagine moderating 16K quotes and their comments. We will work on some way to make it more productive.

Thanks for reporting and thanks Kalyani for deleting spam posts.

Maverick still there are many posts which has the same line. Should I report them all through PMs if I come across them again. :blink:

Or is there someone else on the job. :blink:
Frankly speaking quotes section has grown too big to handle all contributions, imagine moderating 16K quotes and their comments. We will work on some way to make it more productive.

Maverick still there are many posts which has the same line. Should I report them all through PMs if I come across them again. :blink:

Actually some people's moto is to earn points any how- so they do so.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Actually some people's moto is to earn points any how- so they do so.

But that's OK as everyone here is to make points and to earn better but we should it legally and should be fair enough not by just cheating and breaking the rules. :evil:
let me ask a simple doubt. I see a person's name suddenly in the leader board list with good points. Some days before, admin told, we can post our quotes only. If so, I can't believe those points earned by that user are purely based on his quotes only.

Meera sandhu
let me ask a simple doubt. I see a person's name suddenly in the leader board list with good points. Some days before, admin told, we can post our quotes only. If so, I can't believe those points earned by that user are purely based on his quotes only.

If I understood your 'own quote' mean that some thing you said by yourself is not true, that is only one of the features that you can quote your own thoughts too. You can quote other big people from different fields provided you give the names etc as desired.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If I understood your 'own quote' mean that some thing you said by yourself is not true, that is only one of the features that you can quote your own thoughts too. You can quote other big people from different fields provided you give the names etc as desired.

so, can we add quote of others, quoting their names?

Another doubt....if a person submits same quote repeatedly is it possible to trace it? Error message like, "Duplicate"

Meera sandhu

Another doubt....if a person submits same quote repeatedly is it possible to trace it? Error message like, "Duplicate"

Sure that will be deleted when traced or reported.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Such things will get caught easily (we do review of quotes at regular intervals) and user may get penalized for the same.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You can report all of them either through PM or through contact us page.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Sure that will be deleted when traced or reported.

But needs to be reported, right? :( :(
Otherwise it won't be caught.
Also, if we are able to quote quotes of personalities, we can simply copy-paste from other sites and earn easy points. Right?
Copy-paste gives no effort, also no one can complaint to modify it according to our means :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: after all they are quoted by great persons ;)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.