Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are differences between any two people, not just husband and wife. So it is natural that there will be some differences between the husband and wife too. One has to compromise and adjust.

That's right. No two people can share exactly the same thoughts. There are bound to be differences. Just because a hubby and.a wife are life-partners, we tend to speak so much of them.

Yes there are no two person who think a like but in case of wife husband relationship one must have the tendency to compromise as when we don't respect the thoughts of our partner this is likely that we fight and argue with each other. :blink:

But I don't think that the fighting and the argument really last long. For me, it's just a mild affair :blush: :blush:

Fighting of course does not last longer but arguement is part of life in husband and wife we cannot eliminate it just we can do is try to minimise it by compromising with each other and try to leave our egos. :blink:
I have seen many couple who do not have any differences for any thing. They live with perfect understanding.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Mostly we see that the differences between husband and wife are created . What are the reasons of it.

The differences are not created. The differences lies by nature.

Husbad is a man and wife is a woman. Both can never take each other's position. Their mentality is different. Nature of work is different. Capacity, tolerance and mechanism is also different.

Very true, it is these biological differences which in bring in difference in attitudes and thereby causing misunderstanding.Ego clashes and being stubborn doent help when things like that happen, instead being practical in analysing the problem by both partners helps a lot..

I think such clashes have more to do ego than any biological reason. And if there is anything like biological reason, it's not in anyone's hands. But one can overcome ego with efforts.

As long as the clashes remain within certain limits and don't overtake your entire life , there will be no major problem...But when couple argue and fight day in and out it can have a negative impact on children and also on each other.They are not able to concentrate and also are not able to perform well anywhere in life either at their work place or at home !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nice Discussion... I have heard a saying "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus".
So difference will be there... One just need to accept it... And in this relationship it is even more important..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
There are difference reason behind all these and each husband and wife may be having different reason for the same
It is common that husband is some aged than wife but many couples are seen where wife is senior than husband.
Mahatma Gandhi and Kasturba is a such example. have yoy any such ex. please share.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.