{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10549]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is no purpose of anyone meeting us or ours meeting them. But when we happen to meet, we search for purposes to our benefit. Mutual self interest is the basis of relation.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

People who endeavor to bring the best me are my real well wishers. And I adore them. I ignore others.
That's true the people who try to get out the best in us are the real ones. Those who just just accompany us to use us should be ignored. :)
True words...everybody teaches us something in life, maybe good or bad. Some can bring out the best in us while others bring out the worst in us. But after they leave us, it is upon us to choose the best or worst of you.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
True words...everybody teaches us something in life, maybe good or bad. Some can bring out the best in us while others bring out the worst in us. But after they leave us, it is upon us to choose the best or worst of you.

Exactly it all depends on us what we choose. But rare people we meet in life who bring out the best from us. :)
I think, there is purpose behind everything we do - good or bad. No action can be without a purpose. And yes, let's keep in mind the good purpose and forget the bad ones.
Thank you said by: Ronark Bhardwaj

An individual with a self-less motive only can take the responsibility of bringing out the best in you.

Only that person will think good for you who is your well wisher. That person can be anyone in the society who is near you. You can certianly trust that person.
I think life goes to the place where one takes it. Attract the good pictures of yours in mind and they will come true. Life can be good enough if I accept it to come it in the good way.

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
I think life goes to the place where one takes it. Attract the good pictures of yours in mind and they will come true. Life can be good enough if I accept it to come it in the good way.

Exactly life is what we make it. Its always advisable to forget things which hurt us and to remember things which make us happy.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.