Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There's indeed a lot of money spent when some big personality is going to visit a certain place. When Bill Clinton visited India, then too there was a lot of bucks spent.

Bill Clinton's visit opened up many economic investments in America so spending money on him was compensated and when we have a guest coming from another country we need to look after their comfort and security ! The case is different here, the CM visiting a town in his own state, so why all the fuss ? isnt there something better to spend money on?

Yes, I have to agree with you on the second point. If a leader is going to visit the same part of his state, it doesn't really need all that to spend. After all, he is not a new person to that part of the state.

Exactly ! It shows how poor his adminstration is if they have to spend lakhs of rupees to repair even a guess house meant for VVIPS, imagine the state of other governmental buildings and structures !

Yes- you got it right, you do not have to think about it because it's a well known fact. Government buildings lack attention unless someone big is not arriving to stay or inspect. Even roads where VIPs pass through ar made 'Gadhdha Mukta ' during that period even if they have to cover them with bricks and printed paper.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Well, it is always like that and yes always waste of money. In our country or may be in other countries as well, VIP guests specially politicians always enjoy such VIP enjoys which really spends lots of money.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
B)
Which city and renovation of which rooms??? :blink: :blink: If you could provide a news link it will help everyone understand this better!

city Sriganganganagr and room of circuit house. news link is not possible today because page is not available. I will post it tomorrow.

Okay! No problem!
Sriganganagar is a border town in Rajasthan, isn't it??

You are right it city adjoining to Pakistan. It is district head quarter of Rajasthan. Its name is behind Maharaja Gang singh of earlier Bikaner state,he is founder of my city.
A major part of revenue is spend behind political leaders which is beared by common people and this is a tragedy.

It is funny thing that the large numbers in India have not a single room residence. In 5.5 lacs at least five families have single room accomodation for whole life.
This is waste of money instead they should spend this money on some improvement works I am sure the CM would have been appreciated by the people there. :)

Our Cm is very simple person know as Gandhi of Rajasthan despite it he accept all these.
There's indeed a lot of money spent when some big personality is going to visit a certain place. When Bill Clinton visited India, then too there was a lot of bucks spent.

That is another matter every one salute to stronger one.
This is waste of money instead they should spend this money on some improvement works I am sure the CM would have been appreciated by the people there. :)

Our Cm is very simple person know as Gandhi of Rajasthan despite it he accept all these.

Don't go on their simplicity as they look simple but they are actually not. :laugh:
Actually these guest houses or circuit houses which are official guest houses for government guests are so ill maintained that when an important guest arrives they have to maintain and make it ready for proper stay of the guests. That is nothing new but they spend extra as no one asks a question for this 'non plan' (an official term) budget allocation. A circuit house is a big building that needs big budget to maintain properly. CM travels with a big team therefore more rooms are required so maintenance cost is also big.

Tell me one thing, if our CM visit some where on his personal expenses and if he don't like curtains, flooring, furniture, can he bear all these expenses for change from his pocket. It is very easy to enjoy on money of others.
B)

Bill Clinton's visit opened up many economic investments in America so spending money on him was compensated and when we have a guest coming from another country we need to look after their comfort and security ! The case is different here, the CM visiting a town in his own state, so why all the fuss ? isnt there something better to spend money on?

Yes, I have to agree with you on the second point. If a leader is going to visit the same part of his state, it doesn't really need all that to spend. After all, he is not a new person to that part of the state.

Exactly ! It shows how poor his adminstration is if they have to spend lakhs of rupees to repair even a guess house meant for VVIPS, imagine the state of other governmental buildings and structures !

Yes- you got it right, you do not have to think about it because it's a well known fact. Government buildings lack attention unless someone big is not arriving to stay or inspect. Even roads where VIPs pass through ar made 'Gadhdha Mukta ' during that period even if they have to cover them with bricks and printed paper.

Yes it is right local administration do all thing at the time VIP visit. here roads were repaired in vehicle light. It is also not right that every guest house is in bad condition. Every city have one or more guest house which are maintained properly. The circuit house in question is also maintained properly. It is only for VIP.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.