Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ha ha.. I think all these are just belief. If I compare this thing for me, it can be surely proven wrong. :D

There are a lot of things that do not go well with the observations point out. However, they cannot be said to be totally untrue. There might be some people who fit in that conclusion.
Ha ha.. I think all these are just belief. If I compare this thing for me, it can be surely proven wrong. :D

There are a lot of things that do not go well with the observations point out. However, they cannot be said to be totally untrue. There might be some people who fit in that conclusion.

Well, that can happen with any kind of belief, some will match and some will not match. Its not meaning that these all are true.. :)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
I am AB(+) as I fail to understand my true nature.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Is it only me or every one else finds B+ to give up for someone extremely hilarious....They a re supposed to be positive people right?. If this is information is true, then God really has a great sense of humor !

Yes Pearl, that is indeed very hilarious! I think if we put ourselves to finding it, we will find that God indeed has a great sense of humor is so many ways, with this one! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Its totally new.
My blood group is b positive, so a good adjective to me.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Its totally new.
My blood group is b positive, so a good adjective to me.

Oh so you are talking about sacrifices. Well yes, you might have had such experiences before. But nothing like my about blood group.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10574]}

I have my own doubts about the authenticity of the contents of the research.

Same here , I have both O + and O - in my family with none of the features that match......one can never generalise since we have so many different generations of genes within us ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Same here , I have both O + and O - in my family with none of the features that match......one can never generalise since we have so many different generations of genes within us ...

That's right. But how then these conclusions have been reached at? Isn't there any logic or studies to support it at all?

That's right. But how then these conclusions have been reached at? Isn't there any logic or studies to support it at all?

That's right, as there is no link to provide that a research has been actually conducted to correlate the nature and blood group of people I don't think one can take the conclusion seriously. And even if a research has been conducted, one can draw conclusion only from a proper sample size which is not mentioned here at all. So frankly speaking, I don't think one should pay attention to such so called research whose authenticity cannot be verified.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

That's right, as there is no link to provide that a research has been actually conducted to correlate the nature and blood group of people I don't think one can take the conclusion seriously. And even if a research has been conducted, one can draw conclusion only from a proper sample size which is not mentioned here at all. So frankly speaking, I don't think one should pay attention to such so called research whose authenticity cannot be verified.

I agree with that, it is like astrological predictions which ary from person to person and one cannot take it seriously since there is no concrete proof ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.