Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know what to say but the fact is I have not seen any ghost ever so to believe them for me is difficult but I don't deny their existence as many of the people claim that they have seen them. :blink:
I don't know what to say but the fact is I have not seen any ghost ever so to believe them for me is difficult but I don't deny their existence as many of the people claim that they have seen them. :blink:

This reminds me of a story in Panch Tantra'. A man was going with a cow. On the way, one person said- where are you going with this donkey?.". He told him that this was his cow. Next another man said- where are you taking this donkey. He was silent Some more persons said the same thing. The man was convinced that this cannot be cow. But in fact, this was really a cow and he knew that. But as so many people said that this was a donkey, they could not be wrong. Then he thought why does the donkey appear as cow. A fearful thought flashed that this could be a ghost that appears differently to him and others. Out of fear, he ran away alone leaving behind the cow.

I feel that we should use our mind and not be fooled by what others say. The temple priests and holy men have polluted minds of people with their wicked and selfish sermons.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If you can't see anything that doesn't mean that they don't exist. No one can see Air, but it exists in nature. I believe in gosts :silly:

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html

This reminds me of a story in Panch Tantra'. A man was going with a cow. On the way, one person said- where are you going with this donkey?.". He told him that this was his cow. Next another man said- where are you taking this donkey. He was silent Some more persons said the same thing. The man was convinced that this cannot be cow. But in fact, this was really a cow and he knew that. But as so many people said that this was a donkey, they could not be wrong. Then he thought why does the donkey appear as cow. A fearful thought flashed that this could be a ghost that appears differently to him and others. Out of fear, he ran away alone leaving behind the cow.

I feel that we should use our mind and not be fooled by what others say. The temple priests and holy men have polluted minds of people with their wicked and selfish sermons.

Nice story! :)

But the fact is this is really tough to say if they exist or not. :S
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
If you can't see anything that doesn't mean that they don't exist. No one can see Air, but it exists in nature. I believe in ghosts :silly:

It is not only seeing but hearing, smelling touching that proves existence. Air is gaseous substance and occupies space. You feel the cool breeze and stormy air differently. But you neither see nor hear nor touch gods and ghosts. I hope you understand the difference. The Pandits and religious persons misguide us by giving such fake arguments.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
do you believe in ghost?????

There are people who claim to have seen or felt ghosts. Recently the scientific community has started to investigate the ghost phenomenon and there have been ghost documentaries posted on Discovery and National Geographic channel featuring some investigators who have investigated haunted houses using ghost detection machinery, camera etc. They have come with some evidence.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Mala Jaiswar
Why Ghost exists and a life from a human slips and becomes ghost. can anyone tell about it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Not only you I think no one experience ghost. But it is believe of entire world people that ghost is exist. Peoples believing in ghost for thousands years.
Why Ghost exists and a life from a human slips and becomes ghost. can anyone tell about it.

If anyone knew that for definite then we would not have so many debates time and again on this topic! :laugh: ;) :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If anyone knew that for definite then we would not have so many debates time and again on this topic! :laugh: ;) :cheer:

How about ghosts in the White House? There have been numerous stories of former Presidents' ghosts being sported there.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.