Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I believe in Ghosts as I believe in God. But some times I feel do ghosts really exist. Actually Due to the stories which heard and which i saw in movies only i started believing them. So can anyone narrate your real experience with the Ghost please?

Please read real experience :

http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/20559-a-visit-to-ghost-land.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I guess if one believes in God, then he should also believe in ghosts. The reason? If one hasn't seen god and still believes in Him, why doesn't the logic get for ghosts too? Both are powers outside human control.

There is no limit to irrationality. If you believe in God, there is no reason for denying existence of devil and ghost.

I guess if one believes in God, then he should also believe in ghosts. The reason? If one hasn't seen god and still believes in Him, why doesn't the logic get for ghosts too? Both are powers outside human control.

There is no limit to irrationality. If you believe in God, there is no reason for denying existence of devil and ghost.

Call it irrationality or what. But there's a simple logic that I mentioned above. And I am sure I didn't mention anything illogical.

Call it irrationality or what. But there's a simple logic that I mentioned above. And I am sure I didn't mention anything illogical.

I just supported your view that if you believe in God, you also have to believe ghosts etc. Additionally, I commented that this is irrational belief. However, you cannot deny that believing in God but disbelieving devil and ghosts will be illogical. 'logical' and 'rational' mean the same thing.

Thank you said by: charmingkids17

I just supported your view that if you believe in God, you also have to believe ghosts etc. Additionally, I commented that this is irrational belief. However, you cannot deny that believing in God but disbelieving devil and ghosts will be illogical. 'logical' and 'rational' mean the same thing.

...and I wasn't crossing your views either. It's just in the matter of thoughts that I penned them instantly.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
What do we believe? We believe what we have not seen. When you see ghosts with your eyes you know that they exist. I have seen them before me. Therefore I have to say, they exist. I have some close relatives who have also seen ghosts.
I would like to say that I do not believe in ghosts, spirits or any such things, but I would still like to keep an open mind since it is largely an unproven issue ...

it is a matter of great debate that occurs in most forums including this one at recurrent intervals! :laugh: Although such things cannot be proved, there are still occurences or incidents that happen which are beyond any kind of logical or rational explanation. I personally, believe there are such things, I wouldn't call the ghosts, per se, but that which are supernatural and paranormal in nature.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The great mass believe in god and ghost as well. It fashion in these day to deny existence of any super power. It is sign of upper class peoples. For them money is every thing.
I would like to say that I do not believe in ghosts, spirits or any such things, but I would still like to keep an open mind since it is largely an unproven issue ...

it is a matter of great debate that occurs in most forums including this one at recurrent intervals! :laugh: Although such things cannot be proved, there are still occurences or incidents that happen which are beyond any kind of logical or rational explanation. I personally, believe there are such things, I wouldn't call the ghosts, per se, but that which are supernatural and paranormal in nature.

I agree ! certain things are beyond our comprehension and here in Mangalore we worship ghosts and have family ghosts which are there in all agricultural families.We even have a special day every year when we celebrate it .It is called Bhoota kola ( bhoota means ghost and kola is in honour of ) and my relatives are very serious about it ! I just go with the flow, keeping an open mind !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

The great mass believe in god and ghost as well. It fashion in these day to deny existence of any super power. It is sign of upper class peoples. For them money is every thing.

Rather it is moneyed people who run after God, deities and ghosts. I remember a tale about 'Shani Dasha'. A 'Pandit' told some one that he was in the 'Sadhe saati' (This means that for seven and half year, Shani dev would trouble him. The poor man could not pay Rs. 1,000/- for getting rid of shani dasha'. So, pandit reduced the amount and ultimately, told that Rs. 50/ was minimum. Yet the poor did not agree to give even this reduced amount. Then the Pandit almost weeping said- Nothing can harm you. even seven hundred and fifty satees, even all deities cannot harm you- so wretched person.

In fact, God, god and ghost is a business and best customers are the rich. We know how the Ambanis were fooled by Pandits to perform so called Mritunjaya Yagya to save Dhiru Bhai Ambani from clutches of death. Also see that it is the most wealthy who visit god and ghost temples- Vaishno devi, Sai baba and so on. Poor have no money to go to such gods and ghosts.

It is not really a question of money or poverty. It is a question of reason and irrationality; light and dark, thinking right or superstitiously. It is rather a fashion to visit the god and ghost temples.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.