Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree with Usha, Anything happening in Saudi Arabia only.

Good looks is a curse for he.

Be positive
I agree with Usha, Anything happening in Saudi Arabia only.

Good looks is a curse for he.

It dint become a curse for him, but Saudi Arabia is a weird country where things run as and how the religious leaders say and half the time they themselves are not sure what is right for them ( wrong for the rest of the world )...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thanks God, i have no plans to go to saudi Arabia in near future. Let them change their policies before I decide about going there. :laugh:

LOL, Saudi Arabia is probably the most closed of all the Islamic countries ! They dont let you take music tapes, idols or even books that contain pictures of gods belonging to other religion, so why even think of visiting the place ! Most Indians are there for the money which is 2 -3 times more than what you earn in thet gulf countries...

Actually people are crazy about money who go there from our part of the world namely Pakistan, India and Bangladesh at the cost of being treated too shabbily. But I must say,they have different sets of rules for outsiders. I have written a full article on this subject tho not here but another site. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Quite ridiculous to hear about the news .Very eager to hear about the fate of other two guys who were thrown out of the party along with omar.
Quite ridiculous to hear about the news .Very eager to hear about the fate of other two guys who were thrown out of the party along with omar.

Actually those guys were only deported fearing that their women might find them too attractive and to avoid chances of bad thoughts coming to their women, they found it best to send them back to their respective countries. So much for their faith in their own women's integrity. Or was that their inferiority complex?

Thank you said by: V.R.JOTHIBASSU
On the funny side, I had decided not to visit Saudi in the future as I might receives the same kind of treatment given to omar.

Actually those guys were only deported fearing that their women might find them too attractive and to avoid chances of bad thoughts coming to their women, they found it best to send them back to their respective countries. So much for their faith in their own women's integrity. Or was that their inferiority complex?

Generally, they feel that their women are more vulnerable to lust eyes of men. So, they veil their women. But here as an exception, they found that the handsome man was more vulnerable to the women's eye. I feelo that they don't have many handsome men. Otherwise they would prescribe a veil for them also.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

Generally, they feel that their women are more vulnerable to lust eyes of men. So, they veil their women. But here as an exception, they found that the handsome man was more vulnerable to the women's eye. I feelo that they don't have many handsome men. Otherwise they would prescribe a veil for them also.

I have seen photos of three men departed, I did not find any thing extra ordinary in them.

I have seen photos of three men departed, I did not find any thing extra ordinary in them.

They might not have attraction for men. Possibly, Arab women were getting attracted to them.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
The laws are so very strict for women in Saudi Arabia that they are unable to have any kind of normal day today fun, so you get to hear them going besereck when they visit western countries...They get drunk, use drugs and hit the night spots with a venegence , so one can guess what the men would be doing when they go out of their country !!! even with all this the Saudi rulers hold on to their moth eaten rules which is bound to have repercusions in the coming years ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.