Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He is indeed very handsome. ;) These were three men who were not allowed entry at a function in Southi Arabia. Though it is not even sure that Omar is one of them but still he is enjoying the fame.

This reminds me of a very handsome English poet Byron. When he left home for outing, there used to be a warning- Ladies of England beware. Byron is out.

I have even heard that the late actor Devanand used to look too handsome in black outfits and was advised not to step out in black by a local court in Mumnbai. Good looks has disadvantages too.

Dev Anand was indeed very handsome, even Lata Mangeshkar who never spoke about physical beauty ould not resist commenting about his looks..
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-12-08/news-interviews/30486435_1_lata-mangeshkar-dev-anand-hum-dono

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
He is indeed very handsome. ;) These were three men who were not allowed entry at a function in Southi Arabia. Though it is not even sure that Omar is one of them but still he is enjoying the fame.

This reminds me of a very handsome English poet Byron. When he left home for outing, there used to be a warning- Ladies of England beware. Byron is out.

I have even heard that the late actor Devanand used to look too handsome in black outfits and was advised not to step out in black by a local court in Mumnbai. Good looks has disadvantages too.

Dev Anand was indeed very handsome, even Lata Mangeshkar who never spoke about physical beauty ould not resist commenting about his looks..
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-12-08/news-interviews/30486435_1_lata-mangeshkar-dev-anand-hum-dono

That's a great link. Thanks for mentioning that. I never heard Lataji speaking about the physical beauty as you mentioned. But there are exceptions when it comes to the young hero.
being handsome is really a curse?
ya i have read this news in newspaper. I feel its really ridiculous. Then all the handsome men should run away from the country.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Omar Borkan Al gala was reportedly thrown out of Saudi Arabia because he was too handsome and would prove too irresistible to women.
But it turned out to be advantageous to him...He is now a top model and getting acting roles

http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/26/too-handsome-man-receives-gift-of-mercedes-car-as-luck-changes-3809590/

God is great.
being handsome is really a curse?

Not in his case ! Although he was thrown out by the saudi rulers he became famous and got modelling and acting roles...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Anything can happen in Saudi Arabia since they have the most ancient and outdated set of laws which the rulers never care about because they feel they are above it and the people hate...The Saudi royalty is one of the worst lot there is having homes all over the world and enjoying life as they want but preacjing Islam and its moth eaten rulews when it suits them..

:laugh: :laugh: I couldn't stop laughing after reading this!!! But however silly it may look, this guy has indeed got drop-dead good looks and I can imagine the Saudi rulers being actually jealous of him underneath all these silly excuses! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is amazing. So people can't be handsome in Soudi? lol I don't want to go there and get married with a ugly guy lol :woohoo: He is really lucky guy and on the way to become really famous :) :laugh:

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Omar Borkan Al gala was reportedly thrown out of Saudi Arabia because he was too handsome and would prove too irresistible to women.
But it turned out to be advantageous to him...He is now a top model and getting acting roles

http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/26/too-handsome-man-receives-gift-of-mercedes-car-as-luck-changes-3809590/

God is great.

I don't know what you meant by saying that, but for a while I was really amused.......
Anything can happen in Saudi Arabia since they have the most ancient and outdated set of laws which the rulers never care about because they feel they are above it and the people hate...The Saudi royalty is one of the worst lot there is having homes all over the world and enjoying life as they want but preacjing Islam and its moth eaten rulews when it suits them..

:laugh: :laugh: I couldn't stop laughing after reading this!!! But however silly it may look, this guy has indeed got drop-dead good looks and I can imagine the Saudi rulers being actually jealous of him underneath all these silly excuses! :laugh: :laugh:

Thats what I thought ! The fellow is gorgeous looking and the saudi men wouldnt want the women in their harem to ogle at him, so all the big talk about religion. He must be thanking his stars since he got a career and a mercedez car after he was thrown out.. :cheer:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.