Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Anything can happen in Saudi Arabia since they have the most ancient and outdated set of laws which the rulers never care about because they feel they are above it and the people hate...The Saudi royalty is one of the worst lot there is having homes all over the world and enjoying life as they want but preacjing Islam and its moth eaten rulews when it suits them..

:laugh: :laugh: I couldn't stop laughing after reading this!!! But however silly it may look, this guy has indeed got drop-dead good looks and I can imagine the Saudi rulers being actually jealous of him underneath all these silly excuses! :laugh: :laugh:

Thats what I thought ! The fellow is gorgeous looking and the saudi men wouldnt want the women in their harem to ogle at him, so all the big talk about religion. He must be thanking his stars since he got a career and a mercedez car after he was thrown out.. :cheer:

Life's like that. And it is funny too. What would the guy have gone through in the peoriod between being thrown out and getting assignments/
Anything can happen in Saudi Arabia since they have the most ancient and outdated set of laws which the rulers never care about because they feel they are above it and the people hate...The Saudi royalty is one of the worst lot there is having homes all over the world and enjoying life as they want but preacjing Islam and its moth eaten rulews when it suits them..

:laugh: :laugh: I couldn't stop laughing after reading this!!! But however silly it may look, this guy has indeed got drop-dead good looks and I can imagine the Saudi rulers being actually jealous of him underneath all these silly excuses! :laugh: :laugh:

Thats what I thought ! The fellow is gorgeous looking and the saudi men wouldnt want the women in their harem to ogle at him, so all the big talk about religion. He must be thanking his stars since he got a career and a mercedez car after he was thrown out.. :cheer:

Life's like that. And it is funny too. What would the guy have gone through in the peoriod between being thrown out and getting assignments/

Remember achievers see every failure as an opportunity to shoot further. The lull period must have helped him in finding a new strategy that makes him stage a comeback with vengeance.

Remember achievers see every failure as an opportunity to shoot further. The lull period must have helped him in finding a new strategy that makes him stage a comeback with vengeance.

But in this case, I guess instead of him finding anything, the modeling and acting assignments came to him. The news itself proved to be an advertisement for him.

But in this case, I guess instead of him finding anything, the modeling and acting assignments came to him. The news itself proved to be an advertisement for him.

Let it be anything. The beauty lies in his picking up the cue and molding it to his advantage.

Let it be anything. The beauty lies in his picking up the cue and molding it to his advantage.

It also shows that ones good looks can certainly make ones future,the fellow had loads of luck too since he got the right kind of publicity which helped him find a foothold !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

It also shows that ones good looks can certainly make ones future,the fellow had loads of luck too since he got the right kind of publicity which helped him find a foothold !

everyone has some gift of nature- beauty in appearance, good voice, oratory skill, numerical ability, logical power and so on. I remember that Shakuntala Devi had good numerical ability. So, she got very famous as a human computer. All that you need is to discover your natural gift and use it properly. There are some who are gifted but fail to use the talent. They are called 'spoiled genius'.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: V.Arunkumar
Thanks God, i have no plans to go to saudi Arabia in near future. Let them change their policies before I decide about going there. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Ashii

everyone has some gift of nature- beauty in appearance, good voice, oratory skill, numerical ability, logical power and so on. I remember that Shakuntala Devi had good numerical ability. So, she got very famous as a human computer. All that you need is to discover your natural gift and use it properly. There are some who are gifted but fail to use the talent. They are called 'spoiled genius'.

I totally agree with your view. I feel that it is the duty of Parents and teachers to guide each and every single students in finding out their own natural talents.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Thanks God, i have no plans to go to saudi Arabia in near future. Let them change their policies before I decide about going there. :laugh:

LOL, Saudi Arabia is probably the most closed of all the Islamic countries ! They dont let you take music tapes, idols or even books that contain pictures of gods belonging to other religion, so why even think of visiting the place ! Most Indians are there for the money which is 2 -3 times more than what you earn in thet gulf countries...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

hahahaha Sunil sir, are you afraid of being thrown out of the country because you are so handsome, very funny

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.