Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The laws are so very strict for women in Saudi Arabia that they are unable to have any kind of normal day today fun, so you get to hear them going besereck when they visit western countries...They get drunk, use drugs and hit the night spots with a venegence , so one can guess what the men would be doing when they go out of their country !!! even with all this the Saudi rulers hold on to their moth eaten rules which is bound to have repercusions in the coming years ..

By the way these three men deported were only attending a religious gathering when picked and thrown out of Saudi. They were Muslims and were there on a proper invitation. They were charged being too handsome a possible threat for their women folk. :whistle:
I saw their pics, uh- they were not ugly. :huh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
The laws are so very strict for women in Saudi Arabia that they are unable to have any kind of normal day today fun, so you get to hear them going besereck when they visit western countries...They get drunk, use drugs and hit the night spots with a venegence , so one can guess what the men would be doing when they go out of their country !!! even with all this the Saudi rulers hold on to their moth eaten rules which is bound to have repercusions in the coming years ..

By the way these three men deported were only attending a religious gathering when picked and thrown out of Saudi. They were Muslims and were there on a proper invitation. They were charged being too handsome a possible threat for their women folk. :whistle:
I saw their pics, uh- they were not ugly. :huh:

Sometimes back I happened to read that Saudi is going to open up and bring in reforms but things remain the same there with the same double standards..The men happily have multiple wives and concubines but a woman is called an adultress even if she is seen in the company of another man, even if it is her brother !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I also read the news in newspaper sometimes being beautiful also becomes a curse. But its really not fair than someone is deported from his own country for being handsome.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
I also read the news in newspaper sometimes being beautiful also becomes a curse. But its really not fair than someone is deported from his own country for being handsome.

Anything can happen in a madcap country like Saudi Arabia where people only think of such immaterial things....It shows the mindset of the people and the rulers ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Anything can happen in a madcap country like Saudi Arabia where people only think of such immaterial things....It shows the mindset of the people and the rulers ...

hehehe yes this is a common thing in Islamic countries.

I am surprised why these men were deported I thought they would be jailed for life time.

I am surprised why these men were deported I thought they would be jailed for life time.

There was no offense as such since they were born handsome....they cannot question Allah who made them can they ? so the next best thing is to send them away, what a contradiction !

There was no offense as such since they were born handsome....they cannot question Allah who made them can they ? so the next best thing is to send them away, what a contradiction !

hehehe..so they questioned for Allah creation. This is something they should think.

hehehe..so they questioned for Allah creation. This is something they should think.

That is the contradiction ! Either they are stupid or twist things to suit their convenience....Saudi Arabia is ruled by sheikhs who have it easy, because of the kind of money they have - they holiday in foreign countries where they have expensive villas and have a gala time , and they dictate terms to the ordinary folks living within their coutry !

Why should they think? it is their country, they wil do what they like. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.