Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What do you think is it good that Player like Sachin Tendulkar is retirering from IPL....

I think it is good decision. Indeed he is not doing well in this tournament.

It is not because he was out of form. It is because he tried to be much more aggressive. He once admits that in a presentation ceremony of a match.

He is tired because he is now 40 years old not a young boy. It is better to say good bye with dignity.

I too would think so, he has got everything he wanted,money,popularity ,accolades ,immense fame and also a great fan following and adulation that probably no other player has received ...Now it is time to make way for others and quit with dignity !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What do you think is it good that Player like Sachin Tendulkar is retirering from IPL....

It is not because he was out of form. It is because he tried to be much more aggressive. He once admits that in a presentation ceremony of a match.

He is tired because he is now 40 years old not a young boy. It is better to say good bye with dignity.

I too would think so, he has got everything he wanted,money,popularity ,accolades ,immense fame and also a great fan following and adulation that probably no other player has received ...Now it is time to make way for others and quit with dignity !

To me the question troubling is ' Why the hell, he is hanging around like this?' As one of the greatest he should have called it quits quite a long way back! If another greatest Sir Bradman had continued after declaration of his retirement he could have 100 as average! I am deeply disappointed with my idol on this score! Then you know the world is so engrossed with money these days that even our greats are so disturbingly vulnerable to it!!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Its good for Sachin and to Indian cricket. Cricket has given him a lot. Now its his turn to serve and give cricket his due.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Everything comes to an end in the end , we should be thankful that Sachin lasted that long. I have grown seeing him play and will miss him but he too has his limitations. Good for him as he would enjoy his life his own way with family now. He has contributed more than any one to world cricket.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

To me the question troubling is ' Why the hell, he is hanging around like this?' As one of the greatest he should have called it quits quite a long way back! If another greatest Sir Bradman had continued after declaration of his retirement he could have 100 as average! I am deeply disappointed with my idol on this score! Then you know the world is so engrossed with money these days that even our greats are so disturbingly vulnerable to it!!!

I agree ! Sachin shoud have retired earlier ....Money rules everything these days and there is no dignity left in anything now.People are ready to go to any length for money which also gies them power !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

he is not tired but retired as he has duties for his family also.

Sachin is not only a great cricketer, but also a wise person. He knows what to do and what not

Sachin is not only a great cricketer, but also a wise person. He knows what to do and what not

And them no one can perform like a twenty year at the age of forty, so it's better to retire while the form is right and you have no critics.

And them no one can perform like a twenty year at the age of forty, so it's better to retire while the form is right and you have no critics.

Right, His plan is to do in a phased manner.
Recently Sachin has announced he won't be taking retirement from Cricket and he will be playing cricket till the end

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.