Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sachin himself told that now he is in 40s. So may be he himself realize that he is not having that fitness compare to past. Gavaskar also told him to play one match in next year IPL and then leave, but he told that now its the perfect time. So he know more about his condition.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Next 5 years I think it is too much only in my wildest of my dreams he can play cricket for 5 more years.

Exactly!! Playing for 5 more years may be a dream. Hope he will play for some more years.
Every one has to retire some day. It is best to retire when one is at top of his career. Sachin's decision is timely and wise.

i do agree with you sir that he has taken a wise decision but i guess there is no replacement for sachin.....
Next year he might act as a mentor for mumbai indians the role he did in the second half of the ipl this year.
Personally I feel good he retired. The poor chap wasn't scoring and it was good he sat out. I guess he can be more effective in the support staff now from here on.
Every one has to retire some day. It is best to retire when one is at top of his career. Sachin's decision is timely and wise.

i do agree with you sir that he has taken a wise decision but i guess there is no replacement for sachin.....

May be at present no one can replace him. Things change a lot as time goes on. After few years some one may break all the achievements of Sachin. It can very well be his own son too...
Sachin himself told that now he is in 40s. So may be he himself realize that he is not having that fitness compare to past. Gavaskar also told him to play one match in next year IPL and then leave, but he told that now its the perfect time. So he know more about his condition.

Perfect time to retire with a crown on his head.
He should have also done the same thing when india won the 50 over world cup. at that time he made a wrong decision but now he is spot on.
Next year he might act as a mentor for mumbai indians the role he did in the second half of the ipl this year.

Of course it would be great to have such a person as a mentor.
Surely the youngsters will benefit a lot if that happens.
Thank you said by: V.Arunkumar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.