Dravid at the age of 41 made his presence felt by leading his team very well in this ipl and on the other hand dhoni as usual did a fantastic job.But who would you pick dravid or dhoni?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This year Dravid was surely more impressive in compare of Dhoni.. In fact Dhoni's decision in last match for batting at 7th number was too bad and that's what make CSK lose the match.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Dravid at the age of 41 made his presence felt by leading his team very well in this ipl and on the other hand dhoni as usual did a fantastic job.But who would you pick dravid or dhoni?

I feel Dravid was more impressive. Infact Dhoni has once said Dravid and Hussey were more impressive.
I ll vote for Dhoni without any doubt he is d best captain i have ever seen in cricket...
I guess Dravid has just one point more from me. However, Dhoni has been impressive as ever. But have you marked how upset Dravid looked at times and Dhoni was still cool even when he lost the cup. Dravid as a senior player is still volatile unlike Dhoni.
I ll vote for Dhoni without any doubt he is d best captain i have ever seen in cricket...

Absolutely yes!! He is one of the best captains you could ever see. He has contributed a lot to the Indian cricket. Under his captaincy India has won first 20-20 world cup, also world cup after a long period. Also he has made CSK win the title twice. Hats of to him. I like his calmness even in a very tensed nail biting situation.
I agree with you but it is great to watch players like dravid being aggressive in the field which is a mere opposite to what he did in his illustrious cricket career.
I agree with you but it is great to watch players like dravid being aggressive in the field which is a mere opposite to what he did in his illustrious cricket career.

Dravid was actually a player of test cricket with strike rate of 40-50.
Then he played 50 over match with strike rate of above 80.
Now in IPL, his strike rate was above 100.
He has adapted to all different forms of cricket and that is what is a feature of great cricketer.
Absolutely and hoping the same kind of fireworks from him in the champions league as well.
Absolutely and hoping the same kind of fireworks from him in the champions league as well.

Lets expect the best out of him in the upcoming Champions league.
Rahul and Dhoni, both are Paragon for new generation learning the prowess of cricket. They did a great job in the IPL recently. For me it's Virat Kohli who is the best when it's comes to marching his troop.

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.