where do you think is god? in what form do you envision god?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is there God? Is he missing? Then please lodge a report at the police station in whose jurisdiction he was last found. I don't feel necessity of imagining God in one form or the other.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Ashii, anitha sivakumar

I believe my inner confidence to be my God. So God is within me. I always envision him while performing my job.

Frankly God is largely man made and so is religion, but faith in anything gives strength to human beings ! I only look up to nature which is everything as far as I am concerned ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Where love is there God is there. Where contentment is there, god is there. Where cleanliness is there, god is there. God is without shape or form . What we see in different shapes of god in temples and other places of worship are man made.
Thank you said by: anitha sivakumar

For me 'Mother Nature' is supreme power who controls over everything that matters. Besides your faith in almighty helps you keep active and stay away from all evil doings.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If you believe in god than god is with in you, if you have not believe in existence of god than god is vagary.
God is every where its just a belief those who don't believe won't be able to able to find His existence. :)
God is every where its just a belief those who don't believe won't be able to able to find His existence. :)

God has no shape or form. A street beggar sees the god in a person who gives him a morsel of food. Every selfless deed is a form of God, not those man made lifeless idols.
I believe in god very much and I believe that what will be do for our good self. Always trust on god
Actually if you beleive in GOD then its in you and if you dont then its nowhere....Have faith in you....you will find god in you.....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.