Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
though we are strong enough, but in some situations we need some support of some one who can give confidence to us to be strong

Yes sometimes moral support is required by us just to feel that someone is behind us in difficult time.

Besides moral support, we need at times physical and financial support also.

Financial support is something which people often give even though there may be a better understanding among them. I normally don't ask for financial support from people and I pray God that I may not require it in future too. :)

I know you don't ask financial support because you are a rich guy working in a big company and also you don't want to support others in case they need it from you. Simple. :)

How did you know this? :laugh:

BTW I support people whom I think need my support but mind you its not easy to find out if people really need a support. :laugh:

I know you are right but still you'll not support me when I would need it most.

Only your own skill and talent gives support. Getting support from others is also a talent. Knowledge gives best support. But in Mahabharata, Karna lost support of even his warrior skill at the time of need.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

though we are strong enough, but in some situations we need some support of some one who can give confidence to us to be strong

Yes sometimes moral support is required by us just to feel that someone is behind us in difficult time.

Financial support is something which people often give even though there may be a better understanding among them. I normally don't ask for financial support from people and I pray God that I may not require it in future too. :)

I know you don't ask financial support because you are a rich guy working in a big company and also you don't want to support others in case they need it from you. Simple. :)

BTW I support people whom I think need my support but mind you its not easy to find out if people really need a support. :laugh:

Only your own skill and talent gives support. Getting support from others is also a talent. Knowledge gives best support. But in Mahabharata, Karna lost support of even his warrior skill at the time of need.

Getting support is a talent. If one seeks support occasionally, which is inevitable for any individual at some time or other, there is nothing wrong in it. But there are habitual support seekers. They are parasites who bask in other’s glory. They should be kept at bay.
Karna lost his support of warrior skills due to a curse by Parashuram, his teacher. Parashuram cursed Karna that he would forget how to use Brahmastra, the most destructive weapon at the time of his real need, because Karna lied with Parashuram that he was a Brahmin.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Getting support is a talent. If one seeks support occasionally, which is inevitable for any individual at some time or other, there is nothing wrong in it. But there are habitual support seekers. They are parasites who bask in other’s glory. They should be kept at bay.
Karna lost his support of warrior skills due to a curse by Parashuram, his teacher. Parashuram cursed Karna that he would forget how to use Brahmastra, the most destructive weapon at the time of his real need, because Karna lied with Parashuram that he was a Brahmin.

To be precise, people have learnt the art of using support. They select and knock doors where they feel, would come best of it. They use it and forget the one who supported them. It has become trend of our society that has reduced the value of support. People are afraid of giving it as most of them face distorted relations.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Karna is the tragic hero of Mahabharata, he lost the love and care of his mother, brothers and was looked down by others for no fault of his, and even his skills left him at the time of need.But he stands in our memories for his other deeds, for his generosity and earn sympathy for the troubled life he was forced to lead because of his mother Kuntis irresponsibility !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Karna is the tragic hero of Mahabharata, he lost the love and care of his mother, brothers and was looked down by others for no fault of his, and even his skills left him at the time of need.But he stands in our memories for his other deeds, for his generosity and earn sympathy for the troubled life he was forced to lead because of his mother Kuntis irresponsibility !

Mahabharata speaks in glorious terms not only about Karna’s “Dhatrutva”, but also describes him as a far superior archer than Arjuna. The fact that he has forgotten to use his supreme archery skills at the time of need was due to a curse by Parashurama, his guru.

Mahabharata speaks in glorious terms not only about Karna’s “Dhatrutva”, but also describes him as a far superior archer than Arjuna. The fact that he has forgotten to use his supreme archery skills at the time of need was due to a curse by Parashurama, his guru.

Karna- Mahabharat character is known more for giving support rather than receiving. He was kind and generous. He promised Kunti that her five children would be safe from him. He would not kill any Pandava except Arjuna. If Arjuna died, he would be alive and thus Kunti would have her five sons (including Karna). Support is sometimes necessary but we should so strengthen ourselves that there are more occasions for giving rather than asking for support.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Don't get me wrong I will always support you but when I assure that you are right. :)

Don't get me wrong I will always support you but when I assure that you are right. :)

I am not certain about your criteria to judge my intentions. The support must be unconditional in case you wish to help someone. It could be in form of right suggestions if you feel your friend is going wrong way.

I say, its always better to stand on one's own legs as far as possible. For some dependence is a habit.

I say, its always better to stand on one's own legs as far as possible. For some dependence is a habit.

You mean the topic starter was wrong when he said 'every one needs support' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.