Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
though we are strong enough, but in some situations we need some support of some one who can give confidence to us to be strong

Yes sometimes moral support is required by us just to feel that someone is behind us in difficult time.

Besides moral support, we need at times physical and financial support also.

Financial support is something which people often give even though there may be a better understanding among them. I normally don't ask for financial support from people and I pray God that I may not require it in future too. :)

I know you don't ask financial support because you are a rich guy working in a big company and also you don't want to support others in case they need it from you. Simple. :)

How did you know this? :laugh:

BTW I support people whom I think need my support but mind you its not easy to find out if people really need a support. :laugh:

I know you are right but still you'll not support me when I would need it most.

I say, its always better to stand on one's own legs as far as possible. For some dependence is a habit.

You mean the topic starter was wrong when he said 'every one needs support' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No. The topic starter is not at all wrong. I wanted to say, “dependence factor for support can be reduced to some extent.
though we are strong enough, but in some situations we need some support of some one who can give confidence to us to be strong

Yes sometimes moral support is required by us just to feel that someone is behind us in difficult time.

Besides moral support, we need at times physical and financial support also.

Financial support is something which people often give even though there may be a better understanding among them. I normally don't ask for financial support from people and I pray God that I may not require it in future too. :)

I know you don't ask financial support because you are a rich guy working in a big company and also you don't want to support others in case they need it from you. Simple. :)

How did you know this? :laugh:

BTW I support people whom I think need my support but mind you its not easy to find out if people really need a support. :laugh:

I know you are right but still you'll not support me when I would need it most.

I say, its always better to stand on one's own legs as far as possible. For some dependence is a habit.

You mean the topic starter was wrong when he said 'every one needs support' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No. The topic starter is not at all wrong. I wanted to say, “dependence factor for support can be reduced to some extent.

Some times it is not for dependency purpose but support may add to coordination as well, you see every one needs support in his life for one or the other purpose. Society is all about mutual support to each one of its members.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.