Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Of course we need support of near and dear ones. Without their support we won't be able to succeed. Whether it's trouble time or a happy moment, moral support of friends and family members are always there, that inspires us, and influence our lives. .

They say, 'No Man is an island'. Every member in the society is dependent on the other member.

This dependence bond us with each other.

True. When we know each one of us needs the support of the other for survival, the bond becomes stronger.
Of course we need support of near and dear ones. Without their support we won't be able to succeed. Whether it's trouble time or a happy moment, moral support of friends and family members are always there, that inspires us, and influence our lives. .

They say, 'No Man is an island'. Every member in the society is dependent on the other member.

True. When we know each one of us needs the support of the other for survival, the bond becomes stronger.

Bond always becomes stronger once we support someone. :)

Some people are made differently, they take advantage and forget the one who helped them selflessly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Some people are made differently, they take advantage and forget the one who helped them selflessly.

Hmm.. there are every sort of people in the world. Of course the percentage of bad people is more. :evil:

Ungrateful people are there everywhere. But here everybody should know, even a gold platter needs the support of a wall for it to stand. Mutual dependence is the norm of the society. No man is an island.
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Ungrateful people are there everywhere. But here everybody should know, even a gold platter needs the support of a wall for it to stand. Mutual dependence is the norm of the society. No man is an island.

Some people think support is their right and they ignore the one who supported them reach to paces they did.

Some people think support is their right and they ignore the one who supported them reach to paces they did.

Ignore such people. They don't deserve support.

I have my path selected, I will keep on supporting whether they accept it or not. I find my ways satisfactory.

I have my path selected, I will keep on supporting whether they accept it or not. I find my ways satisfactory.

Best attitude. Go ahead. cheers

That's not the right thing you do in today's world. We should strictly follow TIT FOR TAT. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.