Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kids learn anything that we make them understand with love and affection. Beating or mistreating them can never bring them to terms.

Vinoba Bhave could turn the hardcore Chambal valley dacoits in to normal citizens making them join the mainstream. The potion he used is LOVE. Its true in the case of children too.

There are few examples of such people as most of the parents teach their kids with both love and fear. :blink:

Fear is differ from beating. Beating means physical harrshement.

I think some kids brought up in complex situations need thrashing before they come to terms. They do not understand straight talks.

The very fact that a child doesn't hear a straight talk points out towards 'wrong Parenting.' Parents who lack patience evade most of the childish questions asked by curious children, which is natural in a child's kife. It means parents are not straight with their children. That's why some children are not convinced with parents' straight talk.

That is why I wrote 'brought up in complex situations, none of child's fault but he suffers due to bad parenting'

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kids learn anything that we make them understand with love and affection. Beating or mistreating them can never bring them to terms.

Vinoba Bhave could turn the hardcore Chambal valley dacoits in to normal citizens making them join the mainstream. The potion he used is LOVE. Its true in the case of children too.

There are few examples of such people as most of the parents teach their kids with both love and fear. :blink:

I think some kids brought up in complex situations need thrashing before they come to terms. They do not understand straight talks.

The very fact that a child doesn't hear a straight talk points out towards 'wrong Parenting.' Parents who lack patience evade most of the childish questions asked by curious children, which is natural in a child's kife. It means parents are not straight with their children. That's why some children are not convinced with parents' straight talk.

That is why I wrote 'brought up in complex situations, none of child's fault but he suffers due to bad parenting'

Yes I read it. And, I have elucidated what those 'complexities' are and the reasons behind. You can say it as a clarification. Many parents will simply dismiss the questions of their children, " Baccha , Tum Nahin Samjhega.". That's they are killing the enthusiasm in the child, which is very important.

Yes I read it. And, I have elucidated what those 'complexities' are and the reasons behind. You can say it as a clarification. Many parents will simply dismiss the questions of their children, " Baccha , Tum Nahin Samjhega.". That's they are killing the enthusiasm in the child, which is very important.

Excess of any type is bad. One should not be cruel to child but some times moderate punishment may be necessary.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Excess of any type is bad. One should not be cruel to child but some times moderate punishment may be necessary.

Knowing to what extent a child can be pampered and when a child should be reprimanded and when a child should be canned are the nuances in Parenting. One who knows the nuances is a successful parent.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Withiut using any physical punishment one can still be firm and get the message across, and I feel that is much more effective ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Withiut using any physical punishment one can still be firm and get the message across, and I feel that is much more effective ...

I am of the same opinion.punishment in any form will yield negative results.
Physical punishment or harassment towards children for any reason is not encouragable.
Hmm.. This topic surely have mix opinion. For me I guess beating should be the last option when parents not having any option when kid is not listening at all. Otherwise we always have other good options. :)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hmm.. This topic surely have mix opinion. For me I guess beating should be the last option when parents not having any option when kid is not listening at all. Otherwise we always have other good options. :)

I think kid still needs another chance even if you thought it was your last option. Sometimes diverting his attention works wonders when nothing else seems to work at all.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think kid still needs another chance even if you thought it was your last option. Sometimes diverting his attention works wonders when nothing else seems to work at all.

No doubt that at times young children can be very difficult to handle and the parent may be tired and at her/his wits end.But with all that it is better to deal with them firmly rather than use physical force.I remember an incident where a mother was so angry with her child for being difficult that she pushed the child away and the child slipped and feel against the wall splitting the side of the face and ear deformed for life...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.