Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I always believe that we should really beat kids when things are out of control. When after requesting several times if kid is not obeying then to Control him parents should raise their hand. But this should only be done in adverse condition.

But beating takes them nowhere, it only helps to create more adversity for both!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10705]}

I do agree that more you put restrictions more it get adverse. But if parents won't tell them then who is going to show what is Correct? Our relatives cannot beat and tell them. It is is only Parents who can beat them and show that what is correct.
I don't say that beating is the only solution. But beating is one solution to bring kids on track

But it is not assured that with beating we can brink our child on track. beating have both positive and negative effects. But fear of parents must be in kids.

What I feel the concept of parenting is changing. If you treat your kid like a friend, he would probably act/behave better. Fear only leads to hate or the kid would try to keep things hidden from you. Give him a chance to talk openly with honesty and full confidence.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I always believe that we should really beat kids when things are out of control. When after requesting several times if kid is not obeying then to Control him parents should raise their hand. But this should only be done in adverse condition.

But beating takes them nowhere, it only helps to create more adversity for both!!!

I do agree that more you put restrictions more it get adverse. But if parents won't tell them then who is going to show what is Correct? Our relatives cannot beat and tell them. It is is only Parents who can beat them and show that what is correct.
I don't say that beating is the only solution. But beating is one solution to bring kids on track

But it is not assured that with beating we can brink our child on track. beating have both positive and negative effects. But fear of parents must be in kids.

Fear is one thing children should never have for parents or close family ! That is a very negative feeling and is bound to backfire some day...The parent children relationship chould have just love, mutual respect and camaraderie

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What I feel the concept of parenting is changing. If you treat your kid like a friend, he would probably act/behave better. Fear only leads to hate or the kid would try to keep things hidden from you. Give him a chance to talk openly with honesty and full confidence.

I don't think so sometimes to have fear in mind of kids is better othersiwe they won't hesitate to do something wrong and that fear one need not to build by beating them scolding may do it. :blink:

Yes, fear mixed with respect can be induced in the child through love alone.

Love is most effective way to win confidence of any one including kids. Once we won confidence than nothing is impossible.
Kids learn anything that we make them understand with love and affection. Beating or mistreating them can never bring them to terms.

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Kids learn anything that we make them understand with love and affection. Beating or mistreating them can never bring them to terms.

Vinoba Bhave could turn the hardcore Chambal valley dacoits in to normal citizens making them join the mainstream. The potion he used is LOVE. Its true in the case of children too.

Vinoba Bhave could turn the hardcore Chambal valley dacoits in to normal citizens making them join the mainstream. The potion he used is LOVE. Its true in the case of children too.

There are few examples of such people as most of the parents teach their kids with both love and fear. :blink:

There are few examples of such people as most of the parents teach their kids with both love and fear. :blink:

Fear is differ from beating. Beating means physical harrshement.

I think some kids brought up in complex situations need thrashing before they come to terms. They do not understand straight talks.

I think some kids brought up in complex situations need thrashing before they come to terms. They do not understand straight talks.

The very fact that a child doesn't hear a straight talk points out towards 'wrong Parenting.' Parents who lack patience evade most of the childish questions asked by curious children, which is natural in a child's kife. It means parents are not straight with their children. That's why some children are not convinced with parents' straight talk.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.