Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya true but it should not cross the limits.
I dont agree people beating small children below 5 years.
If parents go on beat their children, that children will reach to a stage when they will not care for their parents
Ya true but it should not cross the limits.
I dont agree people beating small children below 5 years.
If parents go on beat their children, that children will reach to a stage when they will not care for their parents

There is a possibility, of the child becoming adamant and developing a vindictive attitude towards the parents. Beating the child will prove unproductive.
I know most of the people would say that we should not beat kids but is it not right that sometimes we should so that they may have some sort of fear and should obey their parents. :blink:

If you want to induce fear in your child and spank, I 'd say its wrong parenting. Ideal parenting will never recommend beating the child. Instead, parents should use light reprimanding.

I totally agree with that, there are times when children do become demanding , but you can always manage by talking to them and make them understand. I have never used any kind of physical violence with my three children when they were small...

Even I agree beating kid is not OK but what to do when they don't listen to what we say and forget in few minutes what we teach them. :)

Do nothing, just watch them in action and once they exhaust themselves, would be back normal!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10703]}
I always believe that we should really beat kids when things are out of control. When after requesting several times if kid is not obeying then to Control him parents should raise their hand. But this should only be done in adverse condition.
mysmiley1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Want to make each day Accountable

I always believe that we should really beat kids when things are out of control. When after requesting several times if kid is not obeying then to Control him parents should raise their hand. But this should only be done in adverse condition.

But beating takes them nowhere, it only helps to create more adversity for both!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10705]}

But beating takes them nowhere, it only helps to create more adversity for both!!!

I do agree that more you put restrictions more it get adverse. But if parents won't tell them then who is going to show what is Correct? Our relatives cannot beat and tell them. It is is only Parents who can beat them and show that what is correct.
I don't say that beating is the only solution. But beating is one solution to bring kids on track

Want to make each day Accountable

I honestly feel that by beating a child parents actually express their frustration and opt for short-cuts to cause lasting damage to him or her. One thing happens without any shade of doubt that corporal punishment robs a child of self respect.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

I do agree that more you put restrictions more it get adverse. But if parents won't tell them then who is going to show what is Correct? Our relatives cannot beat and tell them. It is is only Parents who can beat them and show that what is correct.
I don't say that beating is the only solution. But beating is one solution to bring kids on track

But it is not assured that with beating we can brink our child on track. beating have both positive and negative effects. But fear of parents must be in kids.

But it is not assured that with beating we can brink our child on track. beating have both positive and negative effects. But fear of parents must be in kids.

Yes, fear mixed with respect can be induced in the child through love alone.
I honestly feel that by beating a child parents actually express their frustration and opt for short-cuts to cause lasting damage to him or her. One thing happens without any shade of doubt that corporal punishment robs a child of self respect.

I totally agree with that ! How can one not think that a child has its own self respect and dignity and just because you give birth does not automatically giv you the right to beat the child....one should think of ways to correct and teach the child other than using physical force and it is possible to do so...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: anil
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.