Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hmm.. This topic surely have mix opinion. For me I guess beating should be the last option when parents not having any option when kid is not listening at all. Otherwise we always have other good options. :)

I think kid still needs another chance even if you thought it was your last option. Sometimes diverting his attention works wonders when nothing else seems to work at all.

Yes, diverting attention of a difficult child works better. A neighbour’s children are well known trouble creators in my flat. After knowing this from their father, a friend of mine, I asked him to send his kids to me. I gave them a few bottles of water colours ,a couple of brushes and a few papers. I asked them to do whatever they like with the material I gave them. For 3 hours they were immersed in painting. When my friend came expecting a disaster in my home, he was astonished to see his kids calmly working on their paintings.
I advised my friend to buy a few paints and brushes and give them. After a few days my friend came and complemented me saying, “Thanks for converting my fiends in to fairies.”
Hmm.. This topic surely have mix opinion. For me I guess beating should be the last option when parents not having any option when kid is not listening at all. Otherwise we always have other good options. :)

I think kid still needs another chance even if you thought it was your last option. Sometimes diverting his attention works wonders when nothing else seems to work at all.

Yes, diverting attention of a difficult child works better. A neighbour’s children are well known trouble creators in my flat. After knowing this from their father, a friend of mine, I asked him to send his kids to me. I gave them a few bottles of water colours ,a couple of brushes and a few papers. I asked them to do whatever they like with the material I gave them. For 3 hours they were immersed in painting. When my friend came expecting a disaster in my home, he was astonished to see his kids calmly working on their paintings.
I advised my friend to buy a few paints and brushes and give them. After a few days my friend came and complemented me saying, “Thanks for converting my fiends in to fairies.”

A very good idea. One of my neighbor's kid likes to spoil any paper with his a pen or pencil that he can get. But his father gives him some useless papers so that only those could be spoiled. This works well.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Or maybe what looks like useless lines today will convert into abstract art tomorrow.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Children need constant attention and parents and teachers need to keep them engaged in a positive manner so that they perform to the fullest capacity...this can be done without beating them !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A very good idea. One of my neighbor's kid likes to spoil any paper with his a pen or pencil that he can get. But his father gives him some useless papers so that only those could be spoiled. This works well.

This way of dealing with children yielded good results. For some it may not work. But we have to experiment.
When we beat kids there must be a big reason behind it. Actually parents should beat children to scare them when children are not listening to them when they are trying make their children to listen to them without beating.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It is not possible to arrive mechanically at some policy. Parents are the best judge to decide when to beat and when to tolerate or use other methods.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think sometimes its required because some times children do something wrong which parent can not accept it we not stop them then his direction of grow will be wrong.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

This way of dealing with children yielded good results. For some it may not work. But we have to experiment.

Very true, we can never generalise, what works for one child will not work with another, it is true of even siblings within a family... I see that my 3 children were totally different in every single way and I had to deal with them differently, still do so !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.