Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
have a nice journey Sreevani. This is a nice place and better to book an travel agency-no headache.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: sreevani
Iam going by train. I have booked it 2 months back. Shirdi is very far from my place. So Train is good than a vehicle
Iam going by train. I have booked it 2 months back. Shirdi is very far from my place. So Train is good than a vehicle

From where are you going to Shirdi?. :blink:

Yes train is better option if going by air is not in budget. :blink:

I hope she enjoys her trip and gets best results out of her trip to this beautiful as well religious pace.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I hope she enjoys her trip and gets best results out of her trip to this beautiful as well religious pace.

A visit to Shiridi visit is not complete without a visit to other equally important , religious and picturesque spots like RAMKUND, ALANDI, KALARAM TEMPLE to name a few. I advise SreeVani not to miss them.
Iam going from karnataka
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.