{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10722]}

When it comes to philanthropy Tatas are so different ! They do it so silently with such dignity!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

When it comes to philanthropy Tatas are so different ! They do it so silently with such dignity!

It is heart warming to hear this, Tatas have always done things with a lot of class and dignity , comes with generations of breeding I guess !I wonder what is happening with all the adored stars and cricket players who have been making pots of money ....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I can understand what you mean Chinmoy ji, I know Tatas do it silently but people come to know about it sooner or later. I know what you mean.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is heart warming to hear this, Tatas have always done things with a lot of class and dignity , comes with generations of breeding I guess !I wonder what is happening with all the adored stars and cricket players who have been making pots of money ....

They are busy routing for Sanjay Dutts and Salman Khans and the cricketers are busy partying now that they have won the Champion's Trophy!

But I have a valid question, it is a very good thing that all people are pooling in for the relief funds for Uttarakhand victims, but what HAS happened to the original Rs. 7000 crore that was already set aside by the government as disaster relief fund in case such an eventuality arose??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you Ratan sir
Tata group is known for ethical behavior and professionalism unlike other industrial groups that are mainly family enterprises.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

They are busy routing for Sanjay Dutts and Salman Khans and the cricketers are busy partying now that they have won the Champion's Trophy!

But I have a valid question, it is a very good thing that all people are pooling in for the relief funds for Uttarakhand victims, but what HAS happened to the original Rs. 7000 crore that was already set aside by the government as disaster relief fund in case such an eventuality arose??

That really is a million dollar question, wonder how much of that money would reach the victims and how much into swiss bank vaults ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That really is a million dollar question, wonder how much of that money would reach the victims and how much into swiss bank vaults ...

Please ask this question using RTI. In spite of corruption, government accounts are not like that of a proprietary grocery shop. All withdrawals have to be accounted for.

Please ask this question using RTI. In spite of corruption, government accounts are not like that of a proprietary grocery shop. All withdrawals have to be accounted for.

Well, we could ask this via RTI but the question arose in my mind because in spite of having adequate funds, why is government asking for relief from all?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well, we could ask this via RTI but the question arose in my mind because in spite of having adequate funds, why is government asking for relief from all?

The government has always sufficient funds in Prime Minister's National relief funds. Contributions pour in irrespective of any immediate need for funds. Now also government is not waiting for contribution. Relief process goes on with existing funds. Our contributions will compensate the depletion of existing funds.

Kindly see the link for balance in the Prime Minister's Relief Fund from time to time. :

http://pmindia.gov.in/pmfunds.php

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Tata group is known for ethical behavior and professionalism unlike other industrial groups that are mainly family enterprises.

I know it by my personal experience, the work culture is different in Tatas, compared to other corporates.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.