Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hate them, I have treated them roughly couple of times. I forget consequences when I see a guy misbehaving with a helpless woman. I am not afraid to give them what they need although I have suffered badly due to my heroism. How about you, how would you handle them? Girls and guys, both share your ideas.

Heroism without public support will land you in troubles.Single handed heroism without public support is a health hazard.. I experienced it.I'm aware of the consequences what happens with and without public support.

This reminds me of a nightmare. Once, I went to a remote place and heard screams and cries of a woman. Two men were sexually assaulting her. I jumped at them and rescued the girl. But later in the dream, I awoke and found unable to move. Both my legs were cut. Some of my colleagues chided me for showing such valor at an unknown place. I was so perplexed. But this was also in dream. When I really awoke. I was okay. .

Well illustrated. I gave a Ten rupee note to the conductor of a bus in which I was travelling. He said, as there was no change, he would return me the remaining change I’m to get, before I reach my destination. I agreed. But the conductor did not return the change. In the mean time, my destination came. While getting down, I reminded the conductor about my change. He flatly refused and said I tendered the exact change. While argument was in progress, neither the person who sat by side and who was a witness, nor any of the other bus passengers raised their voice. I had to leave without my change.

But where is the woman in this story, public always jumps to join hands (read try their hands) while you try to help a woman. Matter of petty amount is not worth interception because none knows the real situation.

Its all about public mentality and apathy. know that all big things will start with small things. If someone is apathetic in a small happening involving a small change, do you think people will act proactively in serious untoward happenings like rape and murder? Such people are the first people to run away from the spot. We test a grain of rice to know whether its cooked or not. Not the entire rice. A person's chivalry can be known by his acts, small or big. not by words.

It certainly depends on a person who is handling the situation, I will talk or write the way, I will act. I cannot discuss about others how would the react in a particular situation. I stated about myself, others may have different opinions. And it certainly is not a pot of rice, people act different ways as per their choice.

This was my response to your question " where is the woman in this story"? If a person acts spontaneously without caring for the consequences to save the aggrieved from an atrocity in whatever shape may be, then I hail him as brave. Others are empty talkers .

My question is still the same and now I can answer it far better. If it's a petty amount like 10/, I would not buz an inch but if it's matter of eve teasing or harassment of a helpless, I will go all out without thinking of consequences. I hope you got my point now.

A person who is procreative with a humanitarian attitude will react to all types of irregularities, injustice and atrocities alike. For Such people there are no specializations.

Sure, if it is an eve in place of a man, maybe I will jump to help her in such cases as well. I originally wanted to know - how would you deal with an eve teaser.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I hate them, I have treated them roughly couple of times. I forget consequences when I see a guy misbehaving with a helpless woman. I am not afraid to give them what they need although I have suffered badly due to my heroism. How about you, how would you handle them? Girls and guys, both share your ideas.

Heroism without public support will land you in troubles.Single handed heroism without public support is a health hazard.. I experienced it.I'm aware of the consequences what happens with and without public support.

This reminds me of a nightmare. Once, I went to a remote place and heard screams and cries of a woman. Two men were sexually assaulting her. I jumped at them and rescued the girl. But later in the dream, I awoke and found unable to move. Both my legs were cut. Some of my colleagues chided me for showing such valor at an unknown place. I was so perplexed. But this was also in dream. When I really awoke. I was okay. .

Well illustrated. I gave a Ten rupee note to the conductor of a bus in which I was travelling. He said, as there was no change, he would return me the remaining change I’m to get, before I reach my destination. I agreed. But the conductor did not return the change. In the mean time, my destination came. While getting down, I reminded the conductor about my change. He flatly refused and said I tendered the exact change. While argument was in progress, neither the person who sat by side and who was a witness, nor any of the other bus passengers raised their voice. I had to leave without my change.

But where is the woman in this story, public always jumps to join hands (read try their hands) while you try to help a woman. Matter of petty amount is not worth interception because none knows the real situation.

Its all about public mentality and apathy. know that all big things will start with small things. If someone is apathetic in a small happening involving a small change, do you think people will act proactively in serious untoward happenings like rape and murder? Such people are the first people to run away from the spot. We test a grain of rice to know whether its cooked or not. Not the entire rice. A person's chivalry can be known by his acts, small or big. not by words.

It certainly depends on a person who is handling the situation, I will talk or write the way, I will act. I cannot discuss about others how would the react in a particular situation. I stated about myself, others may have different opinions. And it certainly is not a pot of rice, people act different ways as per their choice.

This was my response to your question " where is the woman in this story"? If a person acts spontaneously without caring for the consequences to save the aggrieved from an atrocity in whatever shape may be, then I hail him as brave. Others are empty talkers .

My question is still the same and now I can answer it far better. If it's a petty amount like 10/, I would not buz an inch but if it's matter of eve teasing or harassment of a helpless, I will go all out without thinking of consequences. I hope you got my point now.

A person who is proactive with a humanitarian attitude will react to all types of irregularities, injustice and atrocities alike. For Such people there are no specializations.

Sure, if it is an eve in place of a man, maybe I will jump to help her in such cases as well. I originally wanted to know - how would you deal with an eve teaser.

How would you react with a hit and run case ? The victim is a man lying in a pool of blood. I have done the needful, though I ran into problems later. That's a different issue. I will not see and verify if the victim is an Eve or Adam. This i narrated in the above threads.
It depends on the situation,if you are in a public place you can afford to put them in their place but if you are in a lonely place where there are no people around, it is better to scream as loudly as possible and run for your life....

Does not apply to me, you can call me a hard headed Punjabi but I am not brought up that way. I would certainly fight for the helpless one. In fact I have done that couple of times, no matter what was the outcome. I succeeded most times in my mission, eve teasers or guys harassing helpless people know what are they up against if you mean business!

I was talking for myself, and even otherwise women and men would definitely react differently to such a situation because of the biological differences, we do have some imitations and that's how men tend to take e advantage..

And that biological difference can be utilised either way, to help or to harass, I use it to help.

If everyone thinks along those lines this country would be a better place to live in, but sadly the reality is vastly different ! Most men even the non eve teasers, middle class educated lot seem to think of women as second class citizens and thats where all the problem comes in...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It depends on the situation,if you are in a public place you can afford to put them in their place but if you are in a lonely place where there are no people around, it is better to scream as loudly as possible and run for your life....

Does not apply to me, you can call me a hard headed Punjabi but I am not brought up that way. I would certainly fight for the helpless one. In fact I have done that couple of times, no matter what was the outcome. I succeeded most times in my mission, eve teasers or guys harassing helpless people know what are they up against if you mean business!

I was talking for myself, and even otherwise women and men would definitely react differently to such a situation because of the biological differences, we do have some imitations and that's how men tend to take e advantage..

And that biological difference can be utilised either way, to help or to harass, I use it to help.

If everyone thinks along those lines this country would be a better place to live in, but sadly the reality is vastly different ! Most men even the non eve teasers, middle class educated lot seem to think of women as second class citizens and thats where all the problem comes in...

I beg to differ with you on a few points, I know the situation is grim in our country but not as bad. There are tons of people who fight against eve teasers but only after someone rise to protest. Most girls sit without reacting until the situation worsens to irreparable. But if girl/s retaliate in the first place the people around certainly rise to help them. At least I could never stop myself even if girl was not protesting and I found someone bullying around.

I beg to differ with you on a few points, I know the situation is grim in our country but not as bad. There are tons of people who fight against eve teasers but only after someone rise to protest. Most girls sit without reacting until the situation worsens to irreparable. But if girl/s retaliate in the first place the people around certainly rise to help them. At least I could never stop myself even if girl was not protesting and I found someone bullying around.

Your efforts to help a woman should be amply supported by the people around. In such situations, majority will back step to take initiative. But there are a few who will intervene, seeing someone taking the initiative. In the absence of such support your noble intentions will not work. A few long black scars on my back are the reminders of this naked truth.

Your efforts to help a woman should be amply supported by the people around. In such situations, majority will back step to take initiative. But there are a few who will intervene, seeing someone taking the initiative. In the absence of such support your noble intentions will not work. A few long black scars on my back are the reminders of this naked truth.

This particular form of crime deserves severest form of condemnation and action on the part of all and I have a feeling that perpetrators of this crime are shameless cowards and must be confronted with all powers and strengths of one and all!!
Thank you said by: suni51

This particular form of crime deserves severest form of condemnation and action on the part of all and I have a feeling that perpetrators of this crime are shameless cowards and must be confronted with all powers and strengths of one and all!!

Most eve teasers runaway if they see someone with intention to hit them real hard, they are also aware of the fact that once crowd begins beating, they stop only when the culprit stopped breathing.

Most eve teasers runaway if they see someone with intention to hit them real hard, they are also aware of the fact that once crowd begins beating, they stop only when the culprit stopped breathing.

of course they are cowards. They are desperate too. The motto is don’t forget to save yourself in the process of saving others.
While we discuss this topic, I come across a very interesting report on another daring assault by one such coward in the neighborhood of Kolkata who swooped on an unsuspecting young teacher. What is remarkable is the kind of resistance the woman put up in dealing with the brute who was finally handed over to the police by a group of people who responded to her cries for help. It is not the end of the matter. She has declared that she has no intention of changing her present route of travel, she would fight on the same way - come hell or high water!! Hats off to her courage!!!
I would prefer to ignore if bearable and when I am alone.

It is intelligent decision. But never forgot such type of peoples. They can take your silence as your acceptance.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.