Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
NDA 5 years work is proof of his achievement that congress not able to do in 10 years so BJP will do best with Modi.

I can suggest to people who are against Modi, who will make the best PM that this country has had so far, that if they have any objection for his PM candidature - BJP does not lack people as good as Modi although they have not as highlighted as him.

Sir, we have not to select Modi or Rahul. MPs will do that. We can only vote for M.P. for our constituency.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

NDA 5 years work is proof of his achievement that congress not able to do in 10 years so BJP will do best with Modi.

I can suggest to people who are against Modi, who will make the best PM that this country has had so far, that if they have any objection for his PM candidature - BJP does not lack people as good as Modi although they have not as highlighted as him.

Sir, we have not to select Modi or Rahul. MPs will do that. We can only vote for M.P. for our constituency.

In an Indian styled democracy people only elect MPs, later they decide about PM based on part/parties/allies. As we know EVERY party is based on vote-banks consisting of different casts and creeds and they do it openly. Only we read their activities as per our own intentions and party affiliations.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In an Indian styled democracy people only elect MPs, later they decide about PM based on part/parties/allies. As we know EVERY party is based on vote-banks consisting of different casts and creeds and they do it openly. Only we read their activities as per our own intentions and party affiliations.

Sir, we follow west minster model parliamentary system that allows members of parliament to select P.M. This is unlike U.S.A. and some other countries where under presidential system, President id elected directly. But here also President depends on parliament for enactment of various law and get sanction for his decisions. we need to go by our system.

Actually final candidate is related to our vote if we select vote for BJP then Modi could be a PM.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

UPA government annihilation India in last 10 years. Finance minister accepted that NDA government was handover us sound financial of position country. Indeed scandl and plan like MHANARGEGA is responsible for present condition of India. This plan is gangotri of corruption.
What I personally feel is that BJP won't announce PM candidate before elections. They will face the election and if they win they will select PM. There are people against Modi in BJP itself and hence they wont allow him as PM candidate before elections.

Sir, we follow west minster model parliamentary system that allows members of parliament to select P.M. This is unlike U.S.A. and some other countries where under presidential system, President id elected directly. But here also President depends on parliament for enactment of various law and get sanction for his decisions. we need to go by our system.

I must agree with you on this particular point because every word is true but there is nowhere mentioned in our law that the public cannot vote for BJP because it looks a little tilted toward Hindus to protect their just rights. If pubic can vote parties doing so many evil things there is no harm if people chose a little lesser evil this time around. Yes, we need to go by the book. Thanks for making it straight.

I must agree with you on this particular point because every word is true but there is nowhere mentioned in our law that the public cannot vote for BJP because it looks a little tilted toward Hindus to protect their just rights. If pubic can vote parties doing so many evil things there is no harm if people chose a little lesser evil this time around. Yes, we need to go by the book. Thanks for making it straight.

People can definitely vote for BJP but only if that party has some organization and in a position to field candidate in their constituency. There are 545 constituencies in India. Now just see in how many BJP (plus shiva sena and Akali Dal) can or field candidate. It is obvious that there will be only non BJP MPs from the constituencies where BJP does not field candidates. Moreover, you cannot expect BJp or any party to win all the contested seats. We need be pragmatic. Day dreaming does not help.

People can definitely vote for BJP but only if that party has some organization and in a position to field candidate in their constituency. There are 545 constituencies in India. Now just see in how many BJP (plus shiva sena and Akali Dal) can or field candidate. It is obvious that there will be only non BJP MPs from the constituencies where BJP does not field candidates. Moreover, you cannot expect BJp or any party to win all the contested seats. We need be pragmatic. Day dreaming does not help.

Of course people cannot vote them where they have no candidates but they will field enough candidates to take them to decisive point. And even if parties having organization fail to win people' mandate?

Of course people cannot vote them where they have no candidates but they will field enough candidates to take them to decisive point. And even if parties having organization fail to win people' mandate?

There are always two aspects of electioneering. Public support and organization. Indira Gandhi lost support during emergency and lost elections. But her organization was intact and she returned to power. If you have organization, public support will help. Otherwise not. Public support without organization is like liquid for which you have no container. such liquid will go waste.

Now what happens if Congress- all India organization loses support. No party other than Congress has all India support. Hence this will result in too many regional outfits benefiting and getting to parliament. This will result in dominance of regional organizations in parliament.

Obviously, this is not what I want. This is what is likely to happen in the circumstances mentioned above.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.