Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
NDA 5 years work is proof of his achievement that congress not able to do in 10 years so BJP will do best with Modi.

I can suggest to people who are against Modi, who will make the best PM that this country has had so far, that if they have any objection for his PM candidature - BJP does not lack people as good as Modi although they have not as highlighted as him.

Sir, we have not to select Modi or Rahul. MPs will do that. We can only vote for M.P. for our constituency.

In an Indian styled democracy people only elect MPs, later they decide about PM based on part/parties/allies. As we know EVERY party is based on vote-banks consisting of different casts and creeds and they do it openly. Only we read their activities as per our own intentions and party affiliations.

Sir, we follow west minster model parliamentary system that allows members of parliament to select P.M. This is unlike U.S.A. and some other countries where under presidential system, President id elected directly. But here also President depends on parliament for enactment of various law and get sanction for his decisions. we need to go by our system.

I must agree with you on this particular point because every word is true but there is nowhere mentioned in our law that the public cannot vote for BJP because it looks a little tilted toward Hindus to protect their just rights. If pubic can vote parties doing so many evil things there is no harm if people chose a little lesser evil this time around. Yes, we need to go by the book. Thanks for making it straight.

People can definitely vote for BJP but only if that party has some organization and in a position to field candidate in their constituency. There are 545 constituencies in India. Now just see in how many BJP (plus shiva sena and Akali Dal) can or field candidate. It is obvious that there will be only non BJP MPs from the constituencies where BJP does not field candidates. Moreover, you cannot expect BJp or any party to win all the contested seats. We need be pragmatic. Day dreaming does not help.

Of course people cannot vote them where they have no candidates but they will field enough candidates to take them to decisive point. And even if parties having organization fail to win people' mandate?

There are always two aspects of electioneering. Public support and organization. Indira Gandhi lost support during emergency and lost elections. But her organization was intact and she returned to power. If you have organization, public support will help. Otherwise not. Public support without organization is like liquid for which you have no container. such liquid will go waste.

Now what happens if Congress- all India organization loses support. No party other than Congress has all India support. Hence this will result in too many regional outfits benefiting and getting to parliament. This will result in dominance of regional organizations in parliament.

Obviously, this is not what I want. This is what is likely to happen in the circumstances mentioned above.

I know they are not strong in every part of India but if that is the only criteria, I am afraid no party stands to your standard. Congress may have origination offices in every part but even they lack sufficient number of workers, so they are at par with BJP in this department, however we shall have to wait and watch. This is politics and you know it better than me that results are going to be dramatic.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

NDA 5 years work is proof of his achievement that congress not able to do in 10 years so BJP will do best with Modi.

I can suggest to people who are against Modi, who will make the best PM that this country has had so far, that if they have any objection for his PM candidature - BJP does not lack people as good as Modi although they have not as highlighted as him.

Sir, we have not to select Modi or Rahul. MPs will do that. We can only vote for M.P. for our constituency.

In an Indian styled democracy people only elect MPs, later they decide about PM based on part/parties/allies. As we know EVERY party is based on vote-banks consisting of different casts and creeds and they do it openly. Only we read their activities as per our own intentions and party affiliations.

Sir, we follow west minster model parliamentary system that allows members of parliament to select P.M. This is unlike U.S.A. and some other countries where under presidential system, President id elected directly. But here also President depends on parliament for enactment of various law and get sanction for his decisions. we need to go by our system.

I must agree with you on this particular point because every word is true but there is nowhere mentioned in our law that the public cannot vote for BJP because it looks a little tilted toward Hindus to protect their just rights. If pubic can vote parties doing so many evil things there is no harm if people chose a little lesser evil this time around. Yes, we need to go by the book. Thanks for making it straight.

People can definitely vote for BJP but only if that party has some organization and in a position to field candidate in their constituency. There are 545 constituencies in India. Now just see in how many BJP (plus shiva sena and Akali Dal) can or field candidate. It is obvious that there will be only non BJP MPs from the constituencies where BJP does not field candidates. Moreover, you cannot expect BJp or any party to win all the contested seats. We need be pragmatic. Day dreaming does not help.

Of course people cannot vote them where they have no candidates but they will field enough candidates to take them to decisive point. And even if parties having organization fail to win people' mandate?

There are always two aspects of electioneering. Public support and organization. Indira Gandhi lost support during emergency and lost elections. But her organization was intact and she returned to power. If you have organization, public support will help. Otherwise not. Public support without organization is like liquid for which you have no container. such liquid will go waste.

Now what happens if Congress- all India organization loses support. No party other than Congress has all India support. Hence this will result in too many regional outfits benefiting and getting to parliament. This will result in dominance of regional organizations in parliament.

Obviously, this is not what I want. This is what is likely to happen in the circumstances mentioned above.

I know they are not strong in every part of India but if that is the only criteria, I am afraid no party stands to your standard. Congress may have origination offices in every part but even they lack sufficient number of workers, so they are at par with BJP in this department, however we shall have to wait and watch. This is politics and you know it better than me that results are going to be dramatic.

Sir, I have no standard for parties. Also every one will vote as he prefers. So we need not bother here about merit or demerit of any party. We are only examining the relative strength of parties and the likely outcome.
Undoubtedly, Congress has all India organization whatever be support of people. Next is BJP which also has organization in many states but not whole country.
Let us also view that Congress has lost public support. Even then Congress cannot be zero and will be either first or second party. B JP may also be first nor second party.
You rightly said that no party is with enough organization. But here is a difference. Parties other than BJP realize their weakness and have no exaggerated claims. They hope to get support only in some regions only and a limited success.
Loss of Congress does not mean corresponding gain to BJP on all India basis. The gain will be shared by other opposition parties also. Ultimately govt formation will be a matter of alliance. Congress is likely to get more allies for obvious reasons.
One of my friend who is in BJP told that BJP could contest 350 seats or so. Just check how many of these BJP can win. BJP will definitely not win all these. These would also be shared by Congress and others. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

Sir, I have no standard for parties. Also every one will vote as he prefers. So we need not bother here about merit or demerit of any party. We are only examining the relative strength of parties and the likely outcome.
Undoubtedly, Congress has all India organization whatever be support of people. Next is BJP which also has organization in many states but not whole country.
Let us also view that Congress has lost public support. Even then Congress cannot be zero and will be either first or second party. B JP may also be first nor second party.
You rightly said that no party is with enough organization. But here is a difference. Parties other than BJP realize their weakness and have no exaggerated claims. They hope to get support only in some regions only and a limited success.
Loss of Congress does not mean corresponding gain to BJP on all India basis. The gain will be shared by other opposition parties also. Ultimately govt formation will be a matter of alliance. Congress is likely to get more allies for obvious reasons.
One of my friend who is in BJP told that BJP could contest 350 seats or so. Just check how many of these BJP can win. BJP will definitely not win all these. These would also be shared by Congress and others. .

I agree whatever you said is true and I also never said BJP is going to win with clear majority as far claims, every party must do that because if they go in election morally dejected, no one is going to give them a dime. As far tall claims are concerned, we'll have to wait for the result.

Its not waiting time its to do some thing for our country. Awoke to peoples for best selection of candidate in election.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Its not waiting time its to do some thing for our country. Awoke to peoples for best selection of candidate in election.

I hope our members have done enough. There are many visitors to this site and they would have read with interest.

Yes if our writing has power then it will effects to peoples and they will able to select right candidate.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Yes if our writing has power then it will effects to peoples and they will able to select right candidate.

What we write or say definitely affects. But we cannot quantify this. Of course, we help in bringing about change in opinion.

What is important is to have good governance no matter what party comes into power it will be with the aid of coalition so we have very few choices ...Since we have seen the misrule of Congress for 10 years it is time for a change which hopefully would bring in better days..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: anil
What is important is to have good governance no matter what party comes into power it will be with the aid of coalition so we have very few choices ...Since we have seen the misrule of Congress for 10 years it is time for a change which hopefully would bring in better days..

Agreed, we want only good governance. Who will be PM is not a question. We want safe life, employment and corruption free society.

Agreed, we want only good governance. Who will be PM is not a question. We want safe life, employment and corruption free society.

Yes you are right, names and parties are not important but what we need is a government that works. Why should we mind if congress decides to mend their ways for a change and give us what we need. After all public is looking for a good administration that is free from corruption.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.