Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Who can be best PM among Mr. Narendra Modi ,LK Advani and Rajnath?

The question should be who be the PM among these three, best will come later when their party be in position to reach majority.

It would be better if some prospective prime ministerial candidates from other parties were also suggested. The possibility of non congress non BJP PM cannot be ruled out. Incidentally, if BJP leads the coalition, the best and most suitable is Sushma Swaraj.

Sushma Swaraj is very capable but all in all Modi is the best Pm candidate as of now when you consider all the possibilities from various parties...We need someone like him to deliver and rule with a iron hand since our population has gotten used to the lax and corrupt ways of Congress for too long...

Sushma Swaraj will be acceptable to allies. Modi will not be. This is the issue. That is why Sushma Swaraj has better chance. Moreover, being leader of opposition, she is the best deserving candidate for PM in event of change in ruling alliance.

By the way, Sushma is as good as Modi, if she is acceptable to other parties, BJP should not mind.

I think Sushma Swaraj is also a good choice. Why not Arun Jaitley ? Even ha has a chance I suppose.

We follow west minster model. It is expected that leader of opposition should take role of P.M. in event of change of ruling party. Sushma Swaraj being laderof opposition is the best choice for P.M. post if BJP will have its P.M.
For obvious reasons, Modi will not be accepted by allies without whom BJP cannot form government. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The question should be who be the PM among these three, best will come later when their party be in position to reach majority.

It would be better if some prospective prime ministerial candidates from other parties were also suggested. The possibility of non congress non BJP PM cannot be ruled out. Incidentally, if BJP leads the coalition, the best and most suitable is Sushma Swaraj.

Sushma Swaraj is very capable but all in all Modi is the best Pm candidate as of now when you consider all the possibilities from various parties...We need someone like him to deliver and rule with a iron hand since our population has gotten used to the lax and corrupt ways of Congress for too long...

Sushma Swaraj will be acceptable to allies. Modi will not be. This is the issue. That is why Sushma Swaraj has better chance. Moreover, being leader of opposition, she is the best deserving candidate for PM in event of change in ruling alliance.

By the way, Sushma is as good as Modi, if she is acceptable to other parties, BJP should not mind.

I think Sushma Swaraj is also a good choice. Why not Arun Jaitley ? Even ha has a chance I suppose.

We follow west minster model. It is expected that leader of opposition should take role of P.M. in event of change of ruling party. Sushma Swaraj being laderof opposition is the best choice for P.M. post if BJP will have its P.M.
For obvious reasons, Modi will not be accepted by allies without whom BJP cannot form government. .

But Our present PM was never a leader of the house before he was elected PM, so that model can be overlooked neither is it mandatory or binding.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Let BJP win first then it will be decided. Well and sea is not the same.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
According to electronic news channel, (NDTV)yester day it was reported that BJP will soon announce N. Modi as their PM candidate.

http://mohanmekap.com/

My first choice is Modi than Advani. Advani is aged one

If BJP is in a position to form government and needs allies, it will be necessary to select a consensus candidate. Sushma Swaraj could be consensus candidate. Politics is the game of possibility.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Actually people seeing in Modi as a good leader so they can not accept other leader this time.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Actually people seeing in Modi as a good leader so they can not accept other leader this time.

I also see Modi as best leader who can reduce corruption, bring national pride back and direct country towards progress and prosperity. He is best among available. They may charge him on different grounds but then who is pure and without sin? Let the first stone thrown by one who has never committed a sin.

I also see Modi as best leader who can reduce corruption, bring national pride back and direct country towards progress and prosperity. He is best among available. They may charge him on different grounds but then who is pure and without sin? Let the first stone thrown by one who has never committed a sin.

People don’t have a choice before them. They have to choose between a squint eye and a blind eye.

People don’t have a choice before them. They have to choose between a squint eye and a blind eye.

True, at least a ray of hope (sight) is there to start with :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.