The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Whatever may be the qualification of the MP's sitting in the Parliament, I am shocked to see their behavior sometimes. In spite of the microphones provided to them they yell and shout. They throw files and paper sheets. They scuffle like street children. They even break the gadgets given to them for use. These are not the signs of educated men.
Shall we say , they have degrees but not education and manners?
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Whatever may be the qualification of the MP's sitting in the Parliament, I am shocked to see their behavior sometimes. In spite of the microphones provided to them they yell and shout. They throw files and paper sheets. They scuffle like street children. They even break the gadgets given to them for use. These are not the signs of educated men.

That is putting it mildly..sometime back Maywati and Mulayam singh yadav got into a scuffle and her duppata was pulled and his kurtta was torn by the respective party members...Honestly it is not just cheap but utterly disgusting, I feel ashamed to call them as our leaders...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is putting it mildly..sometime back Maywati and Mulayam singh yadav got into a scuffle and her duppata was pulled and his kurtta was torn by the respective party members...Honestly it is not just cheap but utterly disgusting, I feel ashamed to call them as our leaders...

Both of them are infamous for their un-parliamentary activities which keep surfacing from time to time. They look like old tribal enemies but somehow they have managed to stick to ruling group in their self interest.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Is it necessary to set a minimum qualification of our politicians to qualify for elections? It can be different for different seats for different elections.
We can set high school for local bodies and for state and national elections a degree in any subject. Do we have enough degree holders in our parliament and state assemblies? Any idea of education of your local MP or MLA?

We are going to have our parliamentary election soon. BJP has announced its Prime Minister candidate Mr. Narendra Modi, Chief Minister of Gujarat.

It is topic on qualification of politicians not on Narendra Modi. For it seprate thread is here.

Both of them are infamous for their un-parliamentary activities which keep surfacing from time to time. They look like old tribal enemies but somehow they have managed to stick to ruling group in their self interest.

Who will called them their leader, Most of person know their realties. court may acquittal them in different cases but people know every thing. Yeh Public Hai Sab Janti Hai.
Is it necessary to set a minimum qualification of our politicians to qualify for elections? It can be different for different seats for different elections.
We can set high school for local bodies and for state and national elections a degree in any subject. Do we have enough degree holders in our parliament and state assemblies? Any idea of education of your local MP or MLA?

Former of Chief Minister of Tamilnadu, Mr. Kamaraj played a vital role inspiteof being illliterate. He introduced the Free noon meal scheme in all the schools because he knew the importance of education.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I think minimum qualification should be graduate on regular basis, a retirement age should be there, as per constitution an entry age of 25 for qualification of MPs so retirement age for politicians as well as lawyers.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I think minimum qualification should be graduate on regular basis, a retirement age should be there, as per constitution an entry age of 25 for qualification of MPs so retirement age for politicians as well as lawyers.

It sounds good actually. But the well educated politicians only involve in corruptions of crores in lakhs ciz., spectrum, CWG, etc....

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

It sounds good actually. But the well educated politicians only involve in corruptions of crores in lakhs ciz., spectrum, CWG, etc....
This is the negative side of democracy, where corruption would be there and in the elections people have the option to remove politicians by voting rights to whom they think corrupt and non-performer.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Former of Chief Minister of Tmailnadu, Mr. Kamaraj played a vital role inspiteof being illliterate. He introduced the Free noon meal scheme in all the schools because he knew the importance of education.

Free meals may sound free but these cost a lot to everyone including the ones who are beneficiary of those freebies. If they had spent that amount for infrastructure honestly, that would have changed the fate of this country. Free meals, laptops, sarees are nothing but kind of bribes and ensuring future voters.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.