Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know how the decoration for the first prize winner looks. But this certainly deserves the number one spot. I am saying this not because I know you and can't hurt you, but that's the truth.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Congratulation to both of you. This type of achievement and appreciation make us happy.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Heartiest congratulation. The salad really appear nice and I am sure this must also be tasty.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't know how the decoration for the first prize winner looks. But this certainly deserves the number one spot. I am saying this not because I know you and can't hurt you, but that's the truth.

I might agree with you because my concept was original and most of the other pieces were based on what is there on the internet! BUt I am not complaining as I cannot deny that it was really a very fun and intense activity to be doing with my son. Also, I where he is concerned I do not dwell much on winning prizes as I want him to learn the importance of "creating things with his own hands" and learning that the enjoyment is more in doing things yourself than buying it or winning prizes. But I do understand what you mean! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Heartiest congratulation. The salad really appear nice and I am sure this must also be tasty.

Freshly eaten, it would have been tasty, but since it was kept in school yesterday because the headmistress was not available then, it will sent home back today, so I don't know what condition it will be in! :laugh:

Forgot to mention this ...but your son, Arnav has really grown ...He looks so much bigger than he did last year when you had posted his pictures here on some thread ... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Forgot to mention this ...but your son, Arnav has really grown ...He looks so much bigger than he did last year when you had posted his pictures here on some thread ... :)

Thanks Usha! :) Yes he has become much taller and bigger,. Next month, 31st Oct, he will turn 5!

Kalyani, your salad has a very creative look. You have done such a detail work with eggs and flowers. I am simply amazed!! Congratulation on winning the prize.
Kalyani, your salad has a very creative look. You have done such a detail work with eggs and flowers. I am simply amazed!! Congratulation on winning the prize.

Thanks a lot Jabeen, actually my husband helped with the eggs since we only were given 45 minutes, I took them finished from home. Rest all we did at school, and Arnav made the flowers. I had taught him how to do them at home. So it was joint efforts! :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.