The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rakhi I am using BSNL broadband for the last 3 years and am very very satisfied with the service. Although you will need to do a little bit more research because normally service is not the same in all areas owing to a lot of factors. Overall I am quite satisfied with the service I am getting.

I too am using BSNL and find it very satisfactory ! The speed is surprisingly good here in my city and I have no major complaints as such except that during rains at times the connection gets weak or breaks off...But all in all I find it as good as airtel ...

In our area, the customer service is also very good and we face problems very very rarely. It really depends on what kind of people work in various areas basically, I guess!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Yes I agree with @Kalyani that it depends on the area..

I am also using BSNL from the time I first started using Internet. Initially it was dial-up internet and now it is broadband. As per the network it is good and sometimes works so fast that I really forget its BSNL... :P :cheer: but at times it works so slow that it reminds me of the dial-up service which is almost very slow.. :angry: :unsure:

I don't have any issues if it is working fine else it really is headache to rectify. Neither the customer support will attend immediately nor the service engineers who come to check you problem. They come and go saying you have some problem with OS or modem.. but actually the fault lies on their side only.. I have changed my modem and also installed OS due to their wrong advise, several times.. :S
I feel that at our area it is like that especially the customer service.. maybe in metros it is good and also experienced service engineers are available.. :)
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I am frustrated with my local broadband. Just want to know how BSNL broadband works? If anyone using it!

I am using BSNL broadband for last four years and I am satisfied with its service. Charges is also fair. With this connection I also have two land line connections. One is rent free. Opt unlimited downloading option.
I am frustrated with my local broadband. Just want to know how BSNL broadband works? If anyone using it!

I am using BSNL broadband for last four years and I am satisfied with its service. Charges is also fair. With this connection I also have two land line connections. One is rent free. Opt unlimited downloading option.

You are indeed subscribed to a good plan as one of them looks rent free. That might have come in a scheme or something like that I guess. And unlimited option is also great to hear. By the way, how do you make use of this unlimited download facility?

I am also using BSNL from the time I first started using Internet. Initially it was dial-up internet and now it is broadband. As per the network it is good and sometimes works so fast that I really forget its BSNL... :P :cheer: but at times it works so slow that it reminds me of the dial-up service which is almost very slow.. :angry: :unsure:

I don't have any issues if it is working fine else it really is headache to rectify. Neither the customer support will attend immediately nor the service engineers who come to check you problem. They come and go saying you have some problem with OS or modem.. but actually the fault lies on their side only.. I have changed my modem and also installed OS due to their wrong advise, several times.. :S
I feel that at our area it is like that especially the customer service.. maybe in metros it is good and also experienced service engineers are available.. :)

Same as what was my experience, it is fine as long as you have no technical fault. once you have any faults, only your endless efforts can bring them to repair it. More so when they do not have standby/new equipment to replace faulty which is not faulty but they don't want to/unwilling or unable to test.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: shadow, Rajani K

Same as what was my experience, it is fine as long as you have no technical fault. once you have any faults, only your endless efforts can bring them to repair it. More so when they do not have standby/new equipment to replace faulty which is not faulty but they don't want to/unwilling or unable to test.

Pick that service provider who helps you in providing an uninterrupted service as far as possible. Going by brand names is a wrong way of selecting an ISP. I've seen many small service providers providing more satisfactory services than the big names.
Thank you said by: shadow
Private Service providers are better option because they care for their ion. BSNL is not bad but their service is not up to the mark.
Wooow, great feedbacks! I thought BSNL is not good at all, like any other government service, you know, but now, I am thinking to get the connection. I have tried, local broadband, and using dongle AIRCEL, AIRTEL, SMART, MTNL but never got the satisfaction i wanted. Now i am charged up to try BSNL. I hope it will fulfill my expectations.

However, which plan should I go. I want to diversify the probability by taking a local broadband connection and a BSNL connection so that if any of them gets interrupted, my work goes on. I pay for local broad around 600 rupees and I encounter problem problem every 3rd day for sure. So whether 525 plan (BB Home ULD 525) will be good or not as I want good speed too. Whether 512 Kbps will be enough or I should consider more speed.

Thanks all for your feedbacks :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10852]}

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Wooow, great feedbacks! I thought BSNL is not good at all, like any other government service, you know, but now, I am thinking to get the connection. I have tried, local broadband, and using dongle AIRCEL, AIRTEL, SMART, MTNL but never got the satisfaction i wanted. Now i am charged up to try BSNL. I hope it will fulfill my expectations.

However, which plan should I go. I want to diversify the probability by taking a local broadband connection and a BSNL connection so that if any of them gets interrupted, my work goes on. I pay for local broad around 600 rupees and I encounter problem problem every 3rd day for sure. So whether 525 plan (BB Home ULD 525) will be good or not as I want good speed too. Whether 512 Kbps will be enough or I should consider more speed.

I would advise to have a second option as private broadband provider, as with broad band a universal identification of a particular provider is not possible, as earlier I have mentioned, it all depends upon customer service, as well as other utilities like distance from server, and the number of subscriber in one locality and so on.

http://mohanmekap.com/

This certainly is a personal choice. The plane you take should be according to your personal requirements. If I have long pictures and software to load I will go for better download speed or if I have to make unlimited calls I will go for combo plans. I have generally 2 or three connections one is always broadband, another through fast data card by Airtell it was 2G now converted to 3G and third in my mobile phone by another service provider. So it serves my purpose.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.