The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wooow, great feedbacks! I thought BSNL is not good at all, like any other government service, you know, but now, I am thinking to get the connection. I have tried, local broadband, and using dongle AIRCEL, AIRTEL, SMART, MTNL but never got the satisfaction i wanted. Now i am charged up to try BSNL. I hope it will fulfill my expectations.

However, which plan should I go. I want to diversify the probability by taking a local broadband connection and a BSNL connection so that if any of them gets interrupted, my work goes on. I pay for local broad around 600 rupees and I encounter problem problem every 3rd day for sure. So whether 525 plan (BB Home ULD 525) will be good or not as I want good speed too. Whether 512 Kbps will be enough or I should consider more speed.

Thanks all for your feedbacks :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10852]}

This certainly is a personal choice. The plane you take should be according to your personal requirements. If I have long pictures and software to load I will go for better download speed or if I have to make unlimited calls I will go for combo plans. I have generally 2 or three connections one is always broadband, another through fast data card by Airtell it was 2G now converted to 3G and third in my mobile phone by another service provider. So it serves my purpose.

I dont know. But my service provider has offered me a general purpose package that satisfied all my requirements. And I do heavy duty jobs on my desktop including 3D animations.
Wooow, great feedbacks! I thought BSNL is not good at all, like any other government service, you know, but now, I am thinking to get the connection. I have tried, local broadband, and using dongle AIRCEL, AIRTEL, SMART, MTNL but never got the satisfaction i wanted. Now i am charged up to try BSNL. I hope it will fulfill my expectations.

However, which plan should I go. I want to diversify the probability by taking a local broadband connection and a BSNL connection so that if any of them gets interrupted, my work goes on. I pay for local broad around 600 rupees and I encounter problem problem every 3rd day for sure. So whether 525 plan (BB Home ULD 525) will be good or not as I want good speed too. Whether 512 Kbps will be enough or I should consider more speed.

Thanks all for your feedbacks :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10852]}

This certainly is a personal choice. The plane you take should be according to your personal requirements. If I have long pictures and software to load I will go for better download speed or if I have to make unlimited calls I will go for combo plans. I have generally 2 or three connections one is always broadband, another through fast data card by Airtell it was 2G now converted to 3G and third in my mobile phone by another service provider. So it serves my purpose.

I dont know. But my service provider has offered me a general purpose package that satisfied all my requirements. And I do heavy duty jobs on my desktop including 3D animations.

That settles it. Most of us do not know about requirement of others so it is no use giving them suggestions. They can take plans what is best for them. The thread is locked at this point.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.