Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Personally I am not consistent with my exercising,, but my uncle used to go sports club daily in the morning. He can have walk in the big ground available there.

If a person who is habituated for exercising and walking, he feels happy to find a good walking track or a place.
Personally I am not consistent with my exercising,, but my uncle used to go sports club daily in the morning. He can have walk in the big ground available there.

If a person who is habituated for exercising and walking, he feels happy to find a good walking track or a place.

True.. And he is so addicted to his daily walking that if because of some reason he missed it one day then he regrets about it on that whole day.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

True.. And he is so addicted to his daily walking that if because of some reason he missed it one day then he regrets about it on that whole day.

I can understand. I too belong to that category. I feel something amiss, whenever i miss a chance to walk, especially during monsoon,
The purpose of exercise is not just muscle building. besides muscle building, it aims at strengthening your immune system. One of the ways to strengthening the immunity is to flush out the toxins built in the body through perspiration, urine stools.Exercise by increases the pulse beat and heart beat which in turn increases the blood supply to all the organs of the body,
Hence it is understood an exercise without perspiration is an exercise in futility. Thats why outdoor exercises yield the right results not the A/c Gyms. Anil Ambani goes for jogging in outdoors. Had he wanted he would have Air cooled the entire track of jogging.

That sounds logical.. Outdoor exercising is better than those AC rooms for sure.

AC gym workouts all about mechanical equipment designed according to European countries which are mostly cold so it is good for them but we Indians must not follow every thing including exercise which is not according to our climate. Our needs and conditions are different.

True.. Our climate is totally changed in compare of them. So we should do according to it.
Personally, I prefer to do jogging outside, though there are times when there is rain or on tour, I prefer warm ups inside with proper cooling and ventilation of air.

During jogging or warm up if some one has some sweat it is not bod for health. Sweat is help full is removing toxin elements from body.
The purpose of exercise is not just muscle building. besides muscle building, it aims at strengthening your immune system. One of the ways to strengthening the immunity is to flush out the toxins built in the body through perspiration, urine stools.Exercise by increases the pulse beat and heart beat which in turn increases the blood supply to all the organs of the body,
Hence it is understood an exercise without perspiration is an exercise in futility. Thats why outdoor exercises yield the right results not the A/c Gyms. Anil Ambani goes for jogging in outdoors. Had he wanted he would have Air cooled the entire track of jogging.

That sounds logical.. Outdoor exercising is better than those AC rooms for sure.

AC gym workouts all about mechanical equipment designed according to European countries which are mostly cold so it is good for them but we Indians must not follow every thing including exercise which is not according to our climate. Our needs and conditions are different.

True.. Our climate is totally changed in compare of them. So we should do according to it.
Personally, I prefer to do jogging outside, though there are times when there is rain or on tour, I prefer warm ups inside with proper cooling and ventilation of air.

During jogging or warm up if some one has some sweat it is not bod for health. Sweat is help full is removing toxin elements from body.

Sweat is the natural way of purging out the wastes and poisonous stuff from the body. It should be allowed to work. Working in air cooled conditions is not the way to purge out the body wastes.

Because one who loves walking gets addicted to it and this is true for all other workouts one goes through regularly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Because one who loves walking gets addicted to it and this is true for all other workouts one goes through regularly.

I remember a few in my neighborhood, who used to walk with umbrellas in their hands even in a heavy down pour. That's the power of addiction.

I remember a few in my neighborhood, who used to walk with umbrellas in their hands even in a heavy down pour. That's the power of addiction.

I wouldn't use an umbrella in such a case, I call it rain dance.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I wouldn't use an umbrella in such a case, I call it rain dance.

Even then you have come out of your home and walked and danced, That itself says that you are a creature of your habit.

Ha ha.. yeah its pure addiction. Unfortunately I never had such addiction for exercising. I wish I can have too.. he he

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.