Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Personally I am not consistent with my exercising,, but my uncle used to go sports club daily in the morning. He can have walk in the big ground available there.

If a person who is habituated for exercising and walking, he feels happy to find a good walking track or a place.

True.. And he is so addicted to his daily walking that if because of some reason he missed it one day then he regrets about it on that whole day.

Because one who loves walking gets addicted to it and this is true for all other workouts one goes through regularly.

Ha ha.. yeah its pure addiction. Unfortunately I never had such addiction for exercising. I wish I can have too.. he he

Try. Because it's a healthy addiction.
Personally I am not consistent with my exercising,, but my uncle used to go sports club daily in the morning. He can have walk in the big ground available there.

If a person who is habituated for exercising and walking, he feels happy to find a good walking track or a place.

True.. And he is so addicted to his daily walking that if because of some reason he missed it one day then he regrets about it on that whole day.

Because one who loves walking gets addicted to it and this is true for all other workouts one goes through regularly.

Ha ha.. yeah its pure addiction. Unfortunately I never had such addiction for exercising. I wish I can have too.. he he

I know.. I had tried for it many times. But after a week or more days I left habit by becoming lazy. I start with so much excitement but not able to make it as habit.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I know.. I had tried for it many times. But after a week or more days I left habit by becoming lazy. I start with so much excitement but not able to make it as habit.

I know that is your travel time so it is not possible for you to go for walking, but you can utilize walking some time while going to catch your transport.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I know that is your travel time so it is not possible for you to go for walking, but you can utilize walking some time while going to catch your transport.

:laugh: That's true. Yes I can that what you mentioned. But whenever I go with someone(mostly I go with group), I avoid walking by default as I get no company for it. So going alone for it when you are out is little difficult.

:laugh: That's true. Yes I can that what you mentioned. But whenever I go with someone(mostly I go with group), I avoid walking by default as I get no company for it. So going alone for it when you are out is little difficult.

You mean you go in a car with your group?

Yes sometimes in car and sometimes in public transport.. whatever all decides..

Thank you said by: suni51

You see this is a question of adjusting. Those who are doing regular exercise also have 24 hours like another who says he is hard pressed for time

You see this is a question of adjusting. Those who are doing regular exercise also have 24 hours like another who says he is hard pressed for time

Actually in my case it is not about time. I have time, but after a week or more days I just don't feel like exercising in compare of when I have started it.

I think Anand is too busy to go for walks, he makes money meanwhile. Maybe he finds it interesting at a later stage. :laugh:

Actually in my case it is not about time. I have time, but after a week or more days I just don't feel like exercising in compare of when I have started it.

If it is not time in your case, it is lack of interest, seriousness and commitment
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.