Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The purpose of exercise is not just muscle building. besides muscle building, it aims at strengthening your immune system. One of the ways to strengthening the immunity is to flush out the toxins built in the body through perspiration, urine stools.Exercise by increases the pulse beat and heart beat which in turn increases the blood supply to all the organs of the body,
Hence it is understood an exercise without perspiration is an exercise in futility. Thats why outdoor exercises yield the right results not the A/c Gyms. Anil Ambani goes for jogging in outdoors. Had he wanted he would have Air cooled the entire track of jogging.

I agree, I also tried it for couple of decades in open and indoors but never in AC gyms.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The purpose of exercise is not just muscle building. besides muscle building, it aims at strengthening your immune system. One of the ways to strengthening the immunity is to flush out the toxins built in the body through perspiration, urine stools.Exercise by increases the pulse beat and heart beat which in turn increases the blood supply to all the organs of the body,
Hence it is understood an exercise without perspiration is an exercise in futility. Thats why outdoor exercises yield the right results not the A/c Gyms. Anil Ambani goes for jogging in outdoors. Had he wanted he would have Air cooled the entire track of jogging.

I agree, I also tried it for couple of decades in open and indoors but never in AC gyms.

Open places are always my first choice for exercising.. though a rich friend of mine who runs an A.C gym offers me from time to time lot of sops to join his gym. I politely refuse.
I have heard somewhere that one shouldn't do exercising under the fan.. Well, I can only guess one reason that during exercise our body temperature raise and because of fan flow we can get cold.

Is it the only reason? Or there are more. Exercising in hot weather without fan is quite hard.. he he

Unless you walk and do exercise outdoors it is just not possible to do so without a fan during most days, at least in my place where the weather is never very cold..I am not sure what the logic is behind that thought - most gyms are airconditioned these days or at least have full blast fans..

Actually, in Ayurveda, it is believed that if sit close to a fan upon sweating, we may fall sick and the body aches, so that may the reason why it is suggested not to exercise with fan on, but with weather being so hot now, working out without fan would be quite uncomfortable and bothersome!

Yes I too have read about it, basically I would think it is because of the extremeties in temperature which might make us fall sick...Many people are allergic to the breeze from the fan and get a runny nose when they are under it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have heard somewhere that one shouldn't do exercising under the fan.. Well, I can only guess one reason that during exercise our body temperature raise and because of fan flow we can get cold.

Is it the only reason? Or there are more. Exercising in hot weather without fan is quite hard.. he he

Unless you walk and do exercise outdoors it is just not possible to do so without a fan during most days, at least in my place where the weather is never very cold..I am not sure what the logic is behind that thought - most gyms are airconditioned these days or at least have full blast fans..

Actually, in Ayurveda, it is believed that if sit close to a fan upon sweating, we may fall sick and the body aches, so that may the reason why it is suggested not to exercise with fan on, but with weather being so hot now, working out without fan would be quite uncomfortable and bothersome!

Yes I too have read about it, basically I would think it is because of the extremeties in temperature which might make us fall sick...Many people are allergic to the breeze from the fan and get a runny nose when they are under it..

Exactly...and quick change in temperatures cause shivering too. Therefore when the weather is hot like now, it is advisable to work out either very early in morning or in the evening when the weather is not so hot. It is better to refrain from exercising in such hot weather rather than doing it in AC or under the fan!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That sounds logical.. Outdoor exercising is better than those AC rooms for sure.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

That sounds logical.. Outdoor exercising is better than those AC rooms for sure.

There is a reason behind every action. Realising its implications will yield good results. Violations prove counter productive.
Thank you said by: AKP

It is not a thumb rule. Its depends on situations. It is suggested one should be exercise in early morning and in open place. If some one exercise in room when temprature is above 40 degree than person may be have fits.

It is not a thumb rule. Its depends on situations. It is suggested one should be exercise in early morning and in open place. If some one exercise in room when temprature is above 40 degree than person may be have fits.

Yeah it is not any kind of rule which must be follow. But it is good to follow as during sweaty exercising, flow of fan can give cold and fever kind of effects.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

AC gym workouts all about mechanical equipment designed according to European countries which are mostly cold so it is good for them but we Indians must not follow every thing including exercise which is not according to our climate. Our needs and conditions are different.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

AC gym workouts all about mechanical equipment designed according to European countries which are mostly cold so it is good for them but we Indians must not follow every thing including exercise which is not according to our climate. Our needs and conditions are different.
I do feel it depends upon many variables such as climate, region, build of person and health of person, if he feels fan is the need then it can be used or not. I think it is more personal than health related.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.