Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The purpose of exercise is not just muscle building. besides muscle building, it aims at strengthening your immune system. One of the ways to strengthening the immunity is to flush out the toxins built in the body through perspiration, urine stools.Exercise by increases the pulse beat and heart beat which in turn increases the blood supply to all the organs of the body,
Hence it is understood an exercise without perspiration is an exercise in futility. Thats why outdoor exercises yield the right results not the A/c Gyms. Anil Ambani goes for jogging in outdoors. Had he wanted he would have Air cooled the entire track of jogging.

That sounds logical.. Outdoor exercising is better than those AC rooms for sure.

AC gym workouts all about mechanical equipment designed according to European countries which are mostly cold so it is good for them but we Indians must not follow every thing including exercise which is not according to our climate. Our needs and conditions are different.

True.. Our climate is totally changed in compare of them. So we should do according to it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
The purpose of exercise is not just muscle building. besides muscle building, it aims at strengthening your immune system. One of the ways to strengthening the immunity is to flush out the toxins built in the body through perspiration, urine stools.Exercise by increases the pulse beat and heart beat which in turn increases the blood supply to all the organs of the body,
Hence it is understood an exercise without perspiration is an exercise in futility. Thats why outdoor exercises yield the right results not the A/c Gyms. Anil Ambani goes for jogging in outdoors. Had he wanted he would have Air cooled the entire track of jogging.

That sounds logical.. Outdoor exercising is better than those AC rooms for sure.

AC gym workouts all about mechanical equipment designed according to European countries which are mostly cold so it is good for them but we Indians must not follow every thing including exercise which is not according to our climate. Our needs and conditions are different.

True.. Our climate is totally changed in compare of them. So we should do according to it.
Personally, I prefer to do jogging outside, though there are times when there is rain or on tour, I prefer warm ups inside with proper cooling and ventilation of air.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Personally, I prefer to do jogging outside, though there are times when there is rain or on tour, I prefer warm ups inside with proper cooling and ventilation of air.

While on tour, the very first thing I do is go in search of a track or place where I can do yoga or walking briskly. But never indoors especially with fan

While on tour, the very first thing I do is go in search of a track or place where I can do yoga or walking briskly. But never indoors especially with fan

I am lucky in this matter, I always find a lawn or gym in the hotel I used to stay. I would do my regular workouts in my room and go for a walk in the lawn. As far permanent homes are concerned, I am double lucky, I always had a park facing home in every place.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am lucky in this matter, I always find a lawn or gym in the hotel I used to stay. I would do my regular workouts in my room and go for a walk in the lawn. As far permanent homes are concerned, I am double lucky, I always had a park facing home in every place.

Indeed you are lucky. In these days of mad urbanisation cities are becoming concrete jungles. Its difficult to find a a patch of walking space.

Indeed you are lucky. In these days of mad urbanisation cities are becoming concrete jungles. Its difficult to find a a patch of walking space.

It is because I loved it that way from my childhood. My father was a director in agriculture department who always had a spacious government home in the middle of forms and/or huge agricultural colonies. Now I try to find a place with greenery even if I have to drive few extra kilometers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

AC gym workouts all about mechanical equipment designed according to European coUuntries which are mostly cold so it is good for them but we Indians must not follow every thing including exercise which is not according to our climate. Our needs and conditions are different.

It is because I loved it that way from my childhood. My father was a director in agriculture department who always had a spacious government home in the middle of forms and/or huge agricultural colonies. Now I try to find a place with greenery even if I have to drive few extra kilometers.

To get what one loves is the luckiest part of life. Many are settling with what is available.

AC gym workouts all about mechanical equipment designed according to European coUuntries which are mostly cold so it is good for them but we Indians must not follow every thing including exercise which is not according to our climate. Our needs and conditions are different.

To get what one loves is the luckiest part of life. Many are settling with what is available.
The desire to have exercise, if it is there, then one can find suitable place automatically wherever he has been to perform worm ups.

http://mohanmekap.com/

The desire to have exercise, if it is there, then one can find suitable place automatically wherever he has been to perform worm ups.

If it is in my place, i have my own places and tracks. How can i manage to go on with my exercise without breaking the habit in a new place where you are going to stay for a couple of days ? I have to settle with the place that is available to me, though it's not suitable for me.
Personally I am not consistent with my exercising,, but my uncle used to go sports club daily in the morning. He can have walk in the big ground available there.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.