Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was used Net Protector AV for one year. Now, I am using McAfee Antivirus from last 3 years. It's good. Always, Paid antivirus are good than free.
Mcafee is good but it is heavy on system resources, there are good results of this AV in AV analysis.

Mcafee slows down the system functioning.
Nod 32 is the lightest among most AV suites, Avira is good and it is fast and its detection rates are wonderful, Macfee is first among all AV companies to start selling AV in retail prices in Indian rupees.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I was used Net Protector AV for one year. Now, I am using McAfee Antivirus from last 3 years. It's good. Always, Paid antivirus are good than free.
Mcafee is good but it is heavy on system resources, there are good results of this AV in AV analysis.

Nod 32 is the lightest among most AV suites, Avira is good and it is fast and its detection rates are wonderful, Macfee is first among all AV companies to start selling AV in retail prices in Indian rupees.

Avira has saved me many times agianst doubtful sites. And its functioning is smooth without causing any draining of system resources.

Avira has saved me many times agianst doubtful sites. And its functioning is smooth without causing any draining of system resources.
Mine favorite is Windows Defender, though, this AV got many awards, it has many false positives so one has to extremely careful about this also, nevertheless it is personal choice as most of AV gives excellent protection and it is also a better idea to vouch for the commercial version of this software as the update time differs in both versions.

Mine favorite is Windows Defender, though, this AV got many awards, it has many false positives so one has to extremely careful about this also, nevertheless it is personal choice as most of AV gives excellent protection and it is also a better idea to vouch for the commercial version of this software as the update time differs in both versions.

Very soon I will buy Avira, though i have been not facing even an iota of problem with the free version.

Very soon I will buy Avira, though i have been not facing even an iota of problem with the free version.
No need to buy the full versions as from time to time there are some promotions from Avira for free version of three to six months, I shall let you know about this, whenever there will be such promotions.

No need to buy the full versions as from time to time there are some promotions from Avira for free version of three to six months, I shall let you know about this, whenever there will be such promotions.

Oh. that's a good news. So kind of you for the info.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Suppose, I downloaded Quick Heal Full protection (free), and I run the software. Will it alter my "Recovery" drive as I don't want to lose the "Recovery" files. Or it will just scan only those areas that I will select. I know it's sounding like a child query but really I don't have clue about it. Before I got married, my brother was taking care of everything, but now, it's down to me, this is the reason I am bothering you all with these types of questions. I don't have technical knowledge at all. Don't mind please!

Thanks

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
I do not think it will affect recovery drive as it will ask for permission to do this, recovery drive mean for rainy days if some one wants to install OS from the scratch. Many manufacturer create recovery drive and I do not think antivirus software would alter it anyway.

Now a days free anti-virus are uploaded in the PCs when you buy them. You can look for some good anti-virus CDs from internet. You will get better idea regarding this. Many brands are available in the market. It is difficult to write the best one.
Now a days free anti-virus are uploaded in the PCs when you buy them. You can look for some good anti-virus CDs from internet. You will get better idea regarding this. Many brands are available in the market. It is difficult to write the best one.
I cannot understand your points, as with genuine copy of Windows OS you have free MS antivirus so why one should install the third party AV, perhaps you are talking abt. pirated copies as in there no such AV as it requires genuine Windows validations.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.