Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, Linux is surely virus free in compare of windows.. So its cool.

Only windows OS is the worse in handling those viruses.
Linux is not entirely free from viruses, there are some, Window is popular and layman can use it with its GUI and that is why viruses are there. Linux meant for professionals.

I don't know much of this jargon about OS. But I can say this much that the free anti virus loaded by my net connection provider 3 years ago is working excellently .its Avira.
Avira AV is good but it is adware as from time to time advertisement of its own product will be shown on or before updating of its definitions.

I never got such advertisements.

Linux is not entirely free from viruses, there are some, Window is popular and layman can use it with its GUI and that is why viruses are there. Linux meant for professionals.

I don't know much of this jargon about OS. But I can say this much that the free anti virus loaded by my net connection provider 3 years ago is working excellently .its Avira.
Avira AV is good but it is adware as from time to time advertisement of its own product will be shown on or before updating of its definitions.

I used to receive it on my desktop, and still to date, as it is the policy of free version of Avira to do tis that is why instead of freeware it is called adware,

http://mohanmekap.com/

I have been using Windows since 1998. Earlier when I wasn't using anti-virus as there wasn't net connection, there were viruses, but I was successful in removing them. However, even with continued Windows usage, there is no problem for me at all.

I have been using Windows since 1998. Earlier when I wasn't using anti-virus as there wasn't net connection, there were viruses, but I was successful in removing them. However, even with continued Windows usage, there is no problem for me at all.
Windows without any security suit, must be brave enough or must be using standard user account or some sort of virtual environment otherwise virus could crip into your system.

You are lucky then or else they do it on daily basis first and if you don't listen to them they do it hourly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

You are lucky then or else they do it on daily basis first and if you don't listen to them they do it hourly.

Perhaps I'm lucky, because really I never got such advertisements or alerts on renewals. Whenever I go for a potentially virus infested site. I get an immediate warning.

Perhaps I'm lucky, because really I never got such advertisements or alerts on renewals. Whenever I go for a potentially virus infested site. I get an immediate warning.
It is a good antivirus and detection rate is nice, I think with the latest version of Windows third party AV is not necessary.

You are really lucky, but beware- if they remember your registration sometimes in future, your computer will go crazy and behave like a spoilt brat first then it will slow down painfully and one day you will find it boot with lot of trouble. Maybe you will get warnings of your firewall turned off and so on and so forth. Cheers.

You are really lucky, but beware- if they remember your registration sometimes in future, your computer will go crazy and behave like a spoilt brat first then it will slow down painfully and one day you will find it boot with lot of trouble. Maybe you will get warnings of your firewall turned off and so on and so forth. Cheers.

Should I talk with my service provider, who installed it 3 years ago? I think I should buy a new antivirus programme.

Should I talk with my service provider, who installed it 3 years ago? I think I should buy a new antivirus programme.

No need, if you ever get a reminder, simply buy the primary version, it is not a costly affair but it will make things right. But wait until they remind you.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.