The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The first thing is that I am pretty much disturbed after hearing your case. I have done a lot of ghost writing. And those people always dictate the terms. There is very little one can do. You know the articles that you weren't paid for should not be published. But tell me, practically what can you do? What choices do you have to claim that you wrote it? There is only frustration and nothing else.
I have also gone through this and really want to have a system that can track back the original creator of the stuff so that these guys do not use the content unauthorized. Yes, you do hold the copyright laws, there is hardly any doubt about that.

How she can have the copright when it was declared a " low quality" by the client ?

What has copyright to do with low quality?? They both are totally different things and are poles apart. The guy there is probably earning money even when the articles are rejected. And he hasn't reportedly paid to her either. So, he has no right to use her content.
it all happens in life forget it and start to write again.

I agree with this. I remember when I started writing online and was getting rejections. It was really very frustrating and at times, I thought to change these things. I thought of doing something else instead of writing. But fortunately, I persisted and am very fine today.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
The first thing is that I am pretty much disturbed after hearing your case. I have done a lot of ghost writing. And those people always dictate the terms. There is very little one can do. You know the articles that you weren't paid for should not be published. But tell me, practically what can you do? What choices do you have to claim that you wrote it? There is only frustration and nothing else.
I have also gone through this and really want to have a system that can track back the original creator of the stuff so that these guys do not use the content unauthorized. Yes, you do hold the copyright laws, there is hardly any doubt about that.

How she can have the copright when it was declared a " low quality" by the client ?

What has copyright to do with low quality?? They both are totally different things and are poles apart. The guy there is probably earning money even when the articles are rejected. And he hasn't reportedly paid to her either. So, he has no right to use her content.

I agree with this. I remember when I started writing online and was getting rejections. It was really very frustrating and at times, I thought to change these things. I thought of doing something else instead of writing. But fortunately, I persisted and am very fine today.

There are always difficulties to begin with. These are called 'teething trouble'. The best thing is not to quit but to go ahead with the difficulties. It is commendable that you continued and succeeded.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There are always difficulties to begin with. These are called 'teething trouble'. The best thing is not to quit but to go ahead with the difficulties. It is commendable that you continued and succeeded.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Do you ever find yourself thinking, "Life has taught me some tough lessons, and the scars do not heal easily."?

Do you ever find yourself thinking, "Life has taught me some tough lessons, and the scars do not heal easily."?

I agree. But then there is no remedy other than to care for future taking lesson from past and not worry about past.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Actually life looks as good (or bad) the angle you select to look at it. I always prefer to be hopeful to reach where I intended to. There is no stopping once I took the first step.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Is there any written agreement that low quality stuff will not be published.?In the absence of any agreement, it's better to forget about copyright.
One should not be ghost writer for any Tom, Henry and Dick. either write in your own name or be a ghost writer for big celebrity only.
Ghost writer should keep identity and also the works he or she is doing, during my graduation days few years back I used to write for a site, where there are auctions and they used to categories the work according to standard to give the price of articles, but it is always better to write with your own name, it is good for building up reputations.

One should not be ghost writer for any Tom, Henry and Dick. either write in your own name or be a ghost writer for big celebrity only.
Ghost writer should keep identity and also the works he or she is doing, during my graduation days few years back I used to write for a site, where there are auctions and they used to categories the work according to standard to give the price of articles, but it is always better to write with your own name, it is good for building up reputations.

Yes, you are right. An author of an article should keep a proof of his authorship. Without this precaution crying for copyright is an exercise in futility.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Yes, you are right. An author of an article should keep a proof of his authorship. Without this precaution crying for copyright is an exercise in futility.

And what should he do keep the proof. Should he place it somewhere online or publish it somewhere? Once published, how will he sell it to his client? There is no way one can keep a proof in case as Rakhi mentioned in this thread. I think Rakhi will ask someone to close this topic here. Thanks everyone.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.