The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The first thing is that I am pretty much disturbed after hearing your case. I have done a lot of ghost writing. And those people always dictate the terms. There is very little one can do. You know the articles that you weren't paid for should not be published. But tell me, practically what can you do? What choices do you have to claim that you wrote it? There is only frustration and nothing else.
I have also gone through this and really want to have a system that can track back the original creator of the stuff so that these guys do not use the content unauthorized. Yes, you do hold the copyright laws, there is hardly any doubt about that.
Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
The first thing is that I am pretty much disturbed after hearing your case. I have done a lot of ghost writing. And those people always dictate the terms. There is very little one can do. You know the articles that you weren't paid for should not be published. But tell me, practically what can you do? What choices do you have to claim that you wrote it? There is only frustration and nothing else.
I have also gone through this and really want to have a system that can track back the original creator of the stuff so that these guys do not use the content unauthorized. Yes, you do hold the copyright laws, there is hardly any doubt about that.

How she can have the copright when it was declared a " low quality" by the client ?

How she can have the copright when it was declared a " low quality" by the client ?

Some times you make me laugh big bro- If I have a lame dog, would that belong to some one else? That is the same reason that even I have a bad neighbor he is still my neighbor.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
One should not be ghost writer for any Tom, Henry and Dick. either write in your own name or be a ghost writer for big celebrity only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

What has copyright to do with low quality?? They both are totally different things and are poles apart. The guy there is probably earning money even when the articles are rejected. And he hasn't reportedly paid to her either. So, he has no right to use her content.

What has copyright to do with low quality?? They both are totally different things and are poles apart. The guy there is probably earning money even when the articles are rejected. And he hasn't reportedly paid to her either. So, he has no right to use her content.
it all happens in life forget it and start to write again.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Some times you make me laugh big bro- If I have a lame dog, would that belong to some one else? That is the same reason that even I have a bad neighbor he is still my neighbor.

won't the knowledge that your nighbor is bad won't help you ? even after knowing your neighbor is bad imagine what will happen if you try to be friendier with you.

won't the knowledge that your nighbor is bad won't help you ? even after knowing your neighbor is bad imagine what will happen if you try to be friendier with you.

I am not being friendly with a bad one but It is not my choice to ask him to go away. Similarly a bad article however bad or substandard is still mine if I have written it. She cannot claim copyright on stolen article, good or bad if it is published in other's name with her consent, payment or no payment.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am not being friendly with a bad one but It is not my choice to ask him to go away. Similarly a bad article however bad or substandard is still mine if I have written it. She cannot claim copyright on stolen article, good or bad if it is published in other's name with her consent, payment or no payment.

You need not ask him to go away. just be indifferent and ignore his presence. That serves the purpose.

Very nice. Good or bad- what is your is yours. All that you need prove is that this is yours. I think that in the present case, the member cannot prove that the article is really hers.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51, Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.