Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Currently Guava are very cheaper than Apples . Then do we eat Guava ?? Not apples ??
Considering the taste and Nutrition there is a various specialties and nutrition value for each and every fruit or vegetable . . .
Let us eat ..
<> Potato
<> Onion even though they are very costlier ...
Because we do not know that we may eat tomorrow or not ... lets have fun

I do not know about others but I do eat guavas, they are my favorites and more than apples I think guavas, oranges etc. taste much more better! But the point you are trying to put forth is true, we do tend to buy things that are more glamorous than nutritious such as apples. As for onions, let us try to eat them now while we can still buy them! :evil:

I too love guavas and blue berries and all local fruits...We have a tree at home which is old and yields in plenty so I eat at least one or two guavas stright from the tree every day :) I agree that people would rather buy exotic fruits paying may be four times the amount rather than eat what is seasonal and available in plenty

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10890]}

Wow, nice picture, you are lucky to have a tree and eating fruits just plucked from the tree is a great experience. When I was small we had guava and custard apple trees, and I still remember our games on and around those trees. But yes, you are right, when someone asks my favorite fruit and when I reply it is guavas, I get funny look. They expect to hear apples or alphonso mangoes! They have nutritious value no doubt but compared to local fruits such as guavas, bers etc. they take a beating, at least in my opinion.

Most beautiful pictures. I want to eat them from the pictures. Very attractive. :whistle: :whistle:
Currently Guava are very cheaper than Apples . Then do we eat Guava ?? Not apples ??
Considering the taste and Nutrition there is a various specialties and nutrition value for each and every fruit or vegetable . . .
Let us eat ..
<> Potato
<> Onion even though they are very costlier ...
Because we do not know that we may eat tomorrow or not ... lets have fun

I do not know about others but I do eat guavas, they are my favorites and more than apples I think guavas, oranges etc. taste much more better! But the point you are trying to put forth is true, we do tend to buy things that are more glamorous than nutritious such as apples. As for onions, let us try to eat them now while we can still buy them! :evil:

I too love guavas and blue berries and all local fruits...We have a tree at home which is old and yields in plenty so I eat at least one or two guavas stright from the tree every day :) I agree that people would rather buy exotic fruits paying may be four times the amount rather than eat what is seasonal and available in plenty

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10890]}

Wow, nice picture, you are lucky to have a tree and eating fruits just plucked from the tree is a great experience. When I was small we had guava and custard apple trees, and I still remember our games on and around those trees. But yes, you are right, when someone asks my favorite fruit and when I reply it is guavas, I get funny look. They expect to hear apples or alphonso mangoes! They have nutritious value no doubt but compared to local fruits such as guavas, bers etc. they take a beating, at least in my opinion.

Most beautiful pictures. I want to eat them from the pictures. Very attractive. :whistle: :whistle:

You can of course try !!!! :dry: :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All fruits except banana is very costly in Kolkata. Sometimes banana also becomes very costly. Guava is costly all 12 months. We cannot think about it. Its price is almost like an apple. Pineapples and coconuts are like heavenly fruits. :silly: :dry:
All fruits except banana is very costly in Kolkata. Sometimes banana also becomes very costly. Guava is costly all 12 months. We cannot think about it. Its price is almost like an apple. Pineapples and coconuts are like heavenly fruits. :silly: :dry:
I too love guava, and in my place one special kind of it is there which have red half inside and white guava in the other half.

http://mohanmekap.com/

All the Berries are very tasty besides being very healthy . Straberries are quite chaep during season and are delicious since one can do so many things with it - fruit salads , milk shakes etc etc..besides that blue raspberries, black berries are all great tasting...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too love guava, and in my place one special kind of it is there which have red half inside and white guava in the other half.

We get the red variety here too but compared to white ones, they are a bit expensive and not that tasty!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

My place is a haven for Pineapples and bananas. They are available all along the year for a reasonable cost. Apples are never considered as an indispensable fruit in this region of AP .
Fruits can give long life, as with ancient religious texts, sages tend to eat fruits and live long life.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Fruits can give long life, as with ancient religious texts, sages tend to eat fruits and live long life.

Why sages of ancient times ? Even in modern times many proved that a food that contains more fruits will increase one's lifeline. But again fruits alone will not contribute. It should be supported by exercise and activity.
Good looking Guavas ... Appearance was awesome... But I do not want them to have ..Because I just now eat them ..I traveled to Uncles home at village ..every body knows village is for " Nature " ..So we can see lot many fruit crops and agriculture is situated peak there ..I really love Village and Culture and People in Village .. Really they are very much better than Urban People ...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.