Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not talking about prices and whether people would like or not... But eating apples is worth an investment for health...

My article here :)

http://www.boddunan.com/articles/health-fitness/23123-medical-uses-of-apples-against-potential-disease-symptoms.html

Regards.
I am not talking about prices and whether people would like or not... But eating apples is worth an investment for health...

My article here :)

http://www.boddunan.com/articles/health-fitness/23123-medical-uses-of-apples-against-potential-disease-symptoms.html

Regards.

Eating apples is good. But the availability in the market is less in my place. Even if they are available, the prices are exorbitant . Take my case. I'm habituated to eat fruits every day. At this same time I ensure the fruits are available regularly in the market so there won't be any break in my fruit eating habit. Due to this reason I found apple to be most unsuitable fruit for me.
Owing to this reason I prefer bananas which are available all along the year without interruption .
In my state, potato and tomato prices are sky rocketing, and fish , chicken and mutton prices are good. WB stopped supply of potatoes, as here the production capacity not going to sufficient, and Odisha is thinking about stopping fish supply to WB, the decision will be within one or two days.

WB 's main supplier of Fish is Bangla Desh and AP. Odisha's non supply of fish will not much effect on WB.
Ido not know from where you have info, but Odisha is major supplier of fish to WB, from Puri to Chilka belt, which is half sweet and half salty, generally fishes from AP is considered as bad quality.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In my state, potato and tomato prices are sky rocketing, and fish , chicken and mutton prices are good. WB stopped supply of potatoes, as here the production capacity not going to sufficient, and Odisha is thinking about stopping fish supply to WB, the decision will be within one or two days.

WB 's main supplier of Fish is Bangla Desh and AP. Odisha's non supply of fish will not much effect on WB.
Ido not know from where you have info, but Odisha is major supplier of fish to WB, from Puri to Chilka belt, which is half sweet and half salty, generally fishes from AP is considered as bad quality.

That part that fish from AP is of bad quality will be decided by the consumer. In this case WB. Regarding information you check 'Fish export market of AP. Fish from river Padma which is in Bangla desh is the best among all. Especially Rui

That part that fish from AP is of bad quality will be decided by the consumer. In this case WB. Regarding information you check 'Fish export market of AP. Fish from river Padma which is in Bangla desh is the best among all. Especially Rui
In Odisha, always, the fish of AP is considered as bad quality, and it is always lower price, and food habits of Coastal Orissa and WB is almost same, the fishes from Chilka regions is highest cost in their market,

http://mohanmekap.com/

In Odisha, always, the fish of AP is considered as bad quality, and it is always lower price, and food habits of Coastal Orissa and WB is almost same, the fishes from Chilka regions is highest cost in their market,

May be. But the issue is about exporting fish especially sea fish to WB from AP
Friends many food articles are rotten in the storage house due to inflation. People cannot buy sufficient food for their living. Adhere to this, government is exporting food items and continuously increasing the price of the products. This is greediness. Indians are looting Indians.
Potato, onion are costly than apple. So eat apple.
This is a common word in market now. What do you think?

Apple is no doubt healthy but it is not one of my favorite fruits..I prefer juicy luscious fruits like mangoes,grapes and oranges and berries..And by the way apples are not cheap at all, good qualiy ones are above Rs 200 a kilo..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
Potato, onion are costly than apple. So eat apple.
This is a common word in market now. What do you think?

Apple is no doubt healthy but it is not one of my favorite fruits..I prefer juicy luscious fruits like mangoes,grapes and oranges and berries..And by the way apples are not cheap at all, good qualiy ones are above Rs 200 a kilo..

I agree with you. Fruits are very costly. It costs more than vegetables and meat.
Apple are good for health.
As many say "Eat Apple everyday to Keep the Doctor Away"
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.