Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Green vegetables are high on cost, apple are costlier and slowly common man is entering into the domain of eating rupees instead of buying with it.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Friends the artificial food crisis and black-marketing is also responsible behind such price rise. People are hangering after money to enjoy food. I don't think their is any real shortage of food.
That are true, prices of onion is increasing day by day.
Nowadays, Price of apples are less than onion.
So, eat apple everyday.

Be positive
Potato, onion are costly than apple. So eat apple.
This is a common word in market now. What do you think?

Apple is no doubt healthy but it is not one of my favorite fruits..I prefer juicy luscious fruits like mangoes,grapes and oranges and berries..And by the way apples are not cheap at all, good qualiy ones are above Rs 200 a kilo..

I agree with you. Fruits are very costly. It costs more than vegetables and meat.

Here in Mangalore Fish is the cheapest item since it is available in plenty and the local vegetables like greens,ladies finger and brinjals which are grown in plenty so most people go for thoseinstead of the ones available in super markets ! There are other fruits other than Apple which are equally good like Papayas, Custad apple, Ornages ,Melon and of course bananas...soon the market will be flooded with mangoes !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Apple is no doubt healthy but it is not one of my favorite fruits..I prefer juicy luscious fruits like mangoes,grapes and oranges and berries..And by the way apples are not cheap at all, good qualiy ones are above Rs 200 a kilo..

I agree with you. Fruits are very costly. It costs more than vegetables and meat.

Here in Mangalore Fish is the cheapest item since it is available in plenty and the local vegetables like greens,ladies finger and brinjals which are grown in plenty so most people go for thoseinstead of the ones available in super markets ! There are other fruits other than Apple which are equally good like Papayas, Custad apple, Ornages ,Melon and of course bananas...soon the market will be flooded with mangoes ![/quote

Mangoes and Watermelon are flooded in the markets during the summer season.

Here in Mangalore Fish is the cheapest item since it is available in plenty and the local vegetables like greens,ladies finger and brinjals which are grown in plenty so most people go for thoseinstead of the ones available in super markets ! There are other fruits other than Apple which are equally good like Papayas, Custad apple, Ornages ,Melon and of course bananas...soon the market will be flooded with mangoes ![/quote

Mangoes and Watermelon are flooded in the markets during the summer season.

Yes as Usha put it, I prefer a fruit which is as good as an apple cheap and available all along the year in every street corner. Bananas are my favourite.
Currently Guava are very cheaper than Apples . Then do we eat Guava ?? Not apples ??
Considering the taste and Nutrition there is a various specialties and nutrition value for each and every fruit or vegetable . . .
Let us eat ..
<> Potato
<> Onion even though they are very costlier ...
Because we do not know that we may eat tomorrow or not ... lets have fun
Currently Guava are very cheaper than Apples . Then do we eat Guava ?? Not apples ??
Considering the taste and Nutrition there is a various specialties and nutrition value for each and every fruit or vegetable . . .
Let us eat ..
<> Potato

I do not know about others but I do eat guavas, they are my favorites and more than apples I think guavas, oranges etc. taste much more better! But the point you are trying to put forth is true, we do tend to buy things that are more glamorous than nutritious such as apples. As for onions, let us try to eat them now while we can still buy them! :evil:
img_1793edit.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Let us eat ..
<> Potato

I do not know about others but I do eat guavas, they are my favorites and more than apples I think guavas, oranges etc. taste much more better! But the point you are trying to put forth is true, we do tend to buy things that are more glamorous than nutritious such as apples. As for onions, let us try to eat them now while we can still buy them! :evil:

I too love guavas and blue berries and all local fruits...We have a tree at home which is old and yields in plenty so I eat at least one or two guavas stright from the tree every day :) I agree that people would rather buy exotic fruits paying may be four times the amount rather than eat what is seasonal and available in plenty

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10890]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
Let us eat ..
<> Potato

I too love guavas and blue berries and all local fruits...We have a tree at home which is old and yields in plenty so I eat at least one or two guavas stright from the tree every day :) I agree that people would rather buy exotic fruits paying may be four times the amount rather than eat what is seasonal and available in plenty

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10890]}

Wow, nice picture, you are lucky to have a tree and eating fruits just plucked from the tree is a great experience. When I was small we had guava and custard apple trees, and I still remember our games on and around those trees. But yes, you are right, when someone asks my favorite fruit and when I reply it is guavas, I get funny look. They expect to hear apples or alphonso mangoes! They have nutritious value no doubt but compared to local fruits such as guavas, bers etc. they take a beating, at least in my opinion.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Devyani Sarkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.